Twenty

I look at Ghost's message for a second before replying.

Me  09:35

yea rileys gone, y?

An instant ding came from my phone, it seemed like he was waiting for the reply.

Simon/Ghost 09:35

Are you going to finish what you started?

Me  09:35

wdym

Simon/Ghost 09:35

You god damn know what I mean, y/n.

I gulp, immediately knowing from the text he sent before. My cheeks were tomato red and my brain was trying to process an answer - any answer.

Me  09:35

maybe, might just have to let you deal with it. im a busy woman

Simon/Ghost  09:35

What's occupying you so much?

Me  09:36

im going clubbing tonight and i wanna stay sane for it

Simon/Ghost  09:36

There is a club in this town? Where?

I furrow my eyebrows, wondering why he would want to know.

Me  09:36

get to the park, turn left, walk about ten minutes n take a right
club solace, its got a sun on the front

Simon/Ghost  09:36

Ah, right. Thank you.

I read the message and turn off my phone, standing up from the sofa with a soft groan from my slightly aching limbs and go to walk over to my room to change, but another ding alerts me. I grab my phone and check the notification whilst walking.

Simon/Ghost 09:37

What time are you going?

I pout at the message, now knowing why he wants to go. Probably to drag me out, the environment wouldn't be 'good' for me or something along those lines, he seems like the type of man to do that. I reply.

Me  09:37

youll hear when i leave

I turn off my phone and throw it on my bed, picking out the outfit for the day. I grab a white tank top and some jeans, nothing too amazing as there isn't anything going on in the day.

But tonight? I'll go all out. I'll make sure to wear the dress I bought last week and the heels I never get to wear, to glam myself up and make myself just as gorgeous as any super model would be. 

I want to be in the spotlight tonight, it's just needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone rang as I curled my (h/c) hair, looking in the mirror at my now slightly dolled up face. I picked up.

"Hey girl, 5 minutes away. Get your heels on, tonights gonna be wild!"

I laugh in responce of Riley's voice, replying with a hint of excitement in my voice. "Ah! I know, alright. Okay. I'll see you then, just beep your horn!"

They hang up and I finish curling my hair, standing up in front of the mirror.

The tight, black dress hugs my curves and emphasises my figure, barely coming down to my thigh but just about enough to not look like one of the professional dancers there. It had a square cut above my breasts, slightly showing myself off and it had silver jewelled straps that hung on my shoulders to keep it from falling down. I wrapped a black denim jacket around my shoulders as well, not putting my arms in the sleeves, and put on my heels, which matched my dress - bedazzled in black and silver. I had three necklaces on, all silver and glimmering in my lights, which complimented my upper half even more.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror before running to my room for one last thing, grabbing a small hambag beforehand and putting my purse, keys and phone inside. I hear the horn beep and I swiftly leave my apartment and the complex, getting into Riley's car.

"Oh, my, gosh. You look stunning!" they exclaim, looking at my outfit with a smile on their face.

I laugh softly and thank them, returning the compliment. They wear a long sleeve shirt and jeans - enough to look like they're going clubbing. A fitting outfit for a relaxed night out, but also fitting to get their dance on. Well crafted.

"Right then, let's go!" they say, I nod and we head off in their car, singing to the radio on the way there. It's only a short drive, about five minutes, but it feels like forever from the excitement building up in me.

As we walk over to the club, I can hear the song Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna playing through the doors. We verify our ages and go into the club, them pulling my hand in excitement.

The atmosphere immediately fills up the room and myself alike, the music consuming my ears and heart and soul. The bass shakes my body and me and Riley find ourselves to the dance floor, we both dance and shake our bodies in movements to the rhythm. We sing the lyrics as we dance, hands in hands and smiles fill our faces as we have the most fun of our lives.

Riley's eyes divert somewhere else, tapping my shoulder and pointing to a group of handsome guys all in their late twenties - the same as us - and my interest perks up. I signal to get a couple drinks first to even have the courage to talk to them and they laugh and agree, us heading to the bar, the song changing to Hotel Room Service by Pitbull.

We both order a couple cocktails and they seem to be disappearing as soon as we're given them. Out of the corner of my eye, I see one of the men looking at me with a sly smirk on his mouth, to which I reply with a smile back.

He waved his finger at me indicating I come over, which I nudge Riley and pull their hand to go over to them, but as Riley swifted over, I bumped into someone, looking up to apologise.

My eyes widen.