Twelve

{y/n}

The rest of the day, I didn't leave my apartment, sitting rather confused mixed with a lack of things to do. To sleep with my neighbour wasn't a great impression, God. I now look like a homewrecker or something.

I sigh and lay on my bed in an off-the-shoulder t-shirt and baggy shorts, my hair in a messy bun. The soft duvet hugs my back as I look up and let my mind wander.

I think about anything but it all leads back to Ghost. Wait...what was his name? Sam? Stan..?

Simon.

I had forgotten he had even told me his name and I was sleeping with him! I feel so stupid right now.

I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes and my temple, holding it and shutting my eyes to think about what happened. It wasn't as big of a deal as I may have thought however I still feel the pure embarrassment of it all.

He had his warm, strong arms coddled around my waist, his rough skin grazing mine. It felt like bliss, but I can't do that. I wouldn't fall in love at all after a few days and a couple teas...

I jump out of bed and grab my phone, calling Riley. They pick up almost immediately and I switch it to FaceTime, showing them how messy I look.

"Girl... what are you doing looking like that?"

"Y'know that tall masked man..?"

"Mmmyeahh.."

"I managed to find myself in his bed last night." I almost whispered, rubbing my eyes and head with both my hands, holding my head in my palms with a big sigh of disappointment.

"Holy shit, what! Was he good? Is he as buff as we thought? Is he super hot?"

"Wait-" I say, lifting my head and my cheeks instantly turn crimson red. "no, no. Not that kind. We went out to the pub and apparently, according to him, I got drunk and insisted on staying the night."

"But... you saw it right?"

"No, oh my gosh." I laugh softly, finally bringing a smile to my face. They return the smile and I just laugh more. "I think he isn't in right now. Maybe exploring? Dunno, don't care."

"'Course you don't silly girl." they say smugly, a sly smirk plastered on their face.

"Oh- shut your gob." I reply playfully. I take my hair out the bun and tie it into a low ponytail before standing up and getting out of the phone's frame to find an outfit. "I'm going to get a coffee. You wanna meet?"

"Alright. I'll meetcha." they affirm, hanging up. I tut, wanting to know times, but I now don't bother. I grab my phone quickly and throw it on my bed.

I slip out of the pajama like clothes and get into some baggy carpenter like jeans and a tight tank top, sleeveless yet not revealling, paired with some converse. It's a casual outfit for a nice coffee meetup as I had intended. I throw on a leather satchel and grab my phone and a pair of headphones, putting on a white beanie before walking out, adjusting my ponytail slightly. With no makeup on, I looked rather good surprisingly.

I turned my headphones on - with them being wireless - and put them in my ears, playing my playlist consisting of indie rock such as Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and all the other indie bands that are trending around. I hum to my music and match my stride to it, having a slight hop in my step.

When I arrive to the cafe, I see Riley inside on one of the armchairs waiting for me with a hot cup of tea in the spot I would be sitting at. I laugh softly and smile, stepping in and sitting next to them.

"So, no communication on times anymore?" I begin, before being cut off.

"Tell me everything about spooky Ghost man."

"What do you mean?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows and raising one, resting my elbow on my knee and my chin in my palm, leaning forward slightly to look at them.

"If you slept together, he would've taken his clothes off right? So how hot was he? Six pack? No, eight pack?!" They exclaim, it turning into a subtle whisper of cheekiness and excitement at the end. I roll my eyes and press my lips together slightly before responding.

"I'm not sure, only saw up to his shoulders. His arms are big though, rough skin and veiny. He has a few tattoos on one."

"I am so jealous of you. So, so, so very jealous."

I laugh softly, leaning back into the armchair. I tilt my head slightly.

"Why? Just ask him to sleep with you. Simple."

"I- what? I wouldn't do that." they stammer, not sure what to say, causing me to laugh harder and wipe a small tear from my eye. I take a sip of my coffee and smile, it filling me up and refreshing me slightly from the crazy morning.

"Alright then. Oh well." I exclaim, shutting my eyes and cockingly grinning almost to rub it in. "poor you, I guess I'm just better then, huh?"

They don't respond, seeming to be staring at something, except I laugh slightly too hard to notice. I roll my head back and lean it onto the top of the armchair, looking up to see a masked figure, staring right back down at me with curiosity and a slight hint of amusement.