Fifteen

His hot breath glazed my forehead as I looked up to see a half unmasked man, lips parted and eyes piercing down at me. My cheeks immediately blossom a flourishing red as I see the situation I am in right now.

I'm pinned against Ghost's door. My arms held in the air by one of his hands, the other pressed against the door.

His eyes bore into mine, down to my exposed neck and shoulders, then down to my breasts and waist and furthermore. He examined me, he studied me. He looked at me as if he were starved, but all this time I kept my eyes on his, my breath staggering quietly from my parted lips in awe of what I'm seeing.

His eyes slowly trail back to mine and we hold the eye contact for what seemed like a blissful eternity. I look down to his unmasked bottom half. His jawline is prominent glazed with a light blonde stubble that makes him look like a five course meal.

His lips are a light pink, a small scar crossing them and further up his face. His breath felt hot and heavy, nervous almost. As if he had no idea what he was doing or what he had done.

It was obvious what he had done to me however, my legs shook slightly and curved inward, feeling them dropping made my body even weaker. Seeing him pinning me against his door with Riley probably standing at the other side confused as fuck just made me feel even more aroused. I would let him fuck me then and there. The thought of his kiss trailing down my neck to my-

A knock erupted softly from the other side of the door, it sounded hesitated. It pulled me and Ghost out of our moment of heaven, his hands drifted off of my wrists. His fingertips glazed my soft skin which sent shivers down my body, letting out a small sigh as I swallow and stand properly, his body still close to mine.

I raise my eyebrows, curving them slightly, and get off of the door, his gaze followed me. A small smile appeared on his exposed lips as I looked at him in such a sad manner, knowing that I'd rather be back with him.

Another knock arose from the door followed by a call.

"Hello? Girl, did you get kidnapped? Let her go! We've got shit to do, fuck later!"

I laugh, Riley hearing it through the door. "Right, alright."

I shyly look away then back up at him, he now has his mask down fully yet I can faintly see an outline of a smile. He quickly gets a thought and puts a finger up, indicating I wait.

Ghost returned with a slip of paper and a pen, looking at me. He looked as if he were almost begging for me to write something. I raise my eyebrow and grab the pad, seeing:

'whats your number?'

I look up and giggle softly, smiling and blushing. I write my phone number down with a smiley face next to it and hand it back before opening his door handle once more, it all seemed like deja vu.

And I hope that feeling wouldn't stop.

As the door to the apartment clicks, me stepping out with a ruddy face and a smile, Riley snatches my hand and drags me inside, causing me to groan and the door to slam behind me.

"Girl." they say.

I raise my eyebrow, still smiling. "Hm?"

"What the FUCK was that?"

"What was what?" I say, extending it out and batting my eyelashes to look relatively innocent. It only frustrated and excited Riley more. They threw me on the sofa and stood in front of me with their hands on their waist, dramatically angry.

"I swear, y/n. If you went and gave him a quickie like you did in the club one time I swear to FU-"

I cut them off by standing and patting their shoulder.

"Calm down. If you be quiet I'll tell you." I whisper to them, to which they instantly sit with an upright posture, hands in their lap and beaming eyes. They looked like a school child, it made me chuckle softly as I sat on the coffee table opposite them.

Then, in full detail, I described what happened. How his eyes ran up and down my body hungrily almost drawing out where his path would go, where he'd touch. How I felt, how he felt. How I was held against the door, my legs almost shaking. Most of all, though, was his lower half.

His hungry pink lips wanting to meet another pair desperately, the way he smiled at me and the scar that I would've ran my fingers across, kissing it passionately. The things we would've done to eachother if they never would've knocked.

"I am so sorry." they say, in shock, disbelief and slight guilt.

I shake my head, smiling. "It's alright. I'd rather you not hear that."

We both laugh and we continue our sleepover.