Thirty One

The sound of an alarm woke me up, unlike the phone call. I groan and take my arms off from around Ghost and push myself up, but he pulls me back down onto him. I huff and try to resist, but his strength causes my arms to turn weak and me to allow myself to go back down.

"It's only six, you can stay ten more minutes." he murmurs, rubbing the back of my head with his fingertips. I sigh into him and allow myself to relax within his grasp. His body is comfortable and warm, it's like our hearts intertwined. As if we were made for eachother.

"Fine. You best tell me when it's time to get up though." I whisper back laughing softly, his chest vibrating, laughing with me.

He hums in acknowledgement, almost brushing it off slightly. We continue to lay, him gently kissing my head a couple times and breathing softly and deeply. It feels like an eternal bliss spending the moments of my life with him. I felt myself falling back asleep on him, knowing that I could trust myself with him and that he wouldn't hurt me. That I could always be happy if he was there and when he was not, that he was with me at all times.

A gentle arm squeeze wakes me up slightly. "Psst, it's been ten. C'mon." a soft voice whispers. I groan as his hands move to my waist and prop me up, sitting up himself. My head still remains on his chest even while sitting up, my eyes closed. He squeezes my waist which makes me react from it tickling, waking me up and laughing slightly.

I get off of him and stand up, stretching my back and groaning slightly, feeling myself waking up more. The morning sun beams shine through my windows and spotlight me, standing up looking messy. I don't know how Ghost is able to kiss me when I look like such a mess...

I walk over to my wardrobe and get changed for the day, Ghost trying his best not to peek round but does a couple times, which don't go unnoticed(thanks to my peripheral vision). I do my hair in a half up half down sort of hairstyle, it all being held together by a clawclip, and some quick skincare to get it out of the way. I make sure my tote has all the essentials and as I prepare to leave, I look back at Ghost, staring at me.

"Leaving so soon?" he asks softly.

I raise my eyebrow. "It is time to go?"

"You've got twenty five minutes until seven."

A smile grows on my face as I think of an idea on how to use the spare few minutes.

"Go get changed, you can sit in the cafe with me for a while if you want?" I propose, holding my hands in front of me with a slight tilt of my head and a shy smile.

He pretends to dramatically think for a while, even scratching his chin before nodding in agreement which makes me smile wider.

I tell him to go get dressed and meet me at the cafe, to which he agrees and as I slip my shoes on, he's already out of the door. I quickly start to walk to the cafe, but then I feel someone behind me. He taps my left shoulder, to which I look to the left and see nobody. A tap to my right shoulder, a turn to yet again see nobody. He taps my left shoulder once more and I trick him by going to look left but looking right, catching Ghost red handed.

I laugh as he nudges me softly and we walk together to the cafe, his fingers gradually intertwining with mine. His hands are twice the size of mine, which makes it even more perfect.

We get to the cafe and I lead him through the back entrance, showing him where I get ready and get my apron on. I was struggling to tie a knot in the back of my apron, attemping to do it fast to impress him, but then Ghost got behind me and told me to leave it, doing it for me. He tied a bow and make it comfortably tight first try, just how I like it.

He went around the counter where the seating is and goes to take a seat in his usual armchair. I got two mugs and got us both cups of tea with one having sugar and one having sweetener, going over to sit with him. We had five minutes before seven and I hear the back door open. Turning my head, I see Riley come in tired and worn out, they probably overslept again.

"Ahaha, hey y/n! So sorry I wa-" their sentence gets cut off by seeing me and Ghost both drinking tea together. Then, they start giggling, slowly walking back to the back room to let us have privacy.

Ghost looks at me and even through the balaclava he wears, I see that he is giving me a look saying 'what the fuck was that...' and I return it with a simple shoulder shrug and a light giggle. We continue drinking the teas and quickly finish up, me rushing to get the mugs clean. The clock reads seven and I groan, scrubbing the cups faster as I need to turn the sign over. But, as I finish up and go over to the door, the sign is already flipped. I look at Ghost, sitting in the corner wih a thumbs up. I grin and shoot a thumbs up back at him, standing behind the till as Riley comes out once again.

They walk over and whisper in my ear, a chuckle in their words. "So, are you two dating now?"

I start coughing from the shock of the question, choking on my own spit slightly. I laugh awkwardly and shake my head. "No, no. We aren't dating." I lightly whisper, us both looking at the man sitting confused in the corner.

Riley tilts their head and smirks, trying to imply that I'm lying which only makes me act more nervous. I shake my head again and chuckle lightly, knowing that some regulars come in around now.

I get to the till and I greet the regulars, taking the orders and Riley making them. It's all the same process, but with Ghost in the corner. I glance at him from time to time and smile, trying to focus on my job but occasionally getting distracted.

I hear the door ring; probably a tourist as I don't remember any regulars coming in at this time. But, when I look up, there's nobody walking towards me. Instead, I see a green dressed girl walking over to Ghost, surprised and rather happy.

Denim shorts that barely cover her ass, a bright green zip up jacket and a matching green tube top that could barely be used as a bandage it was that small. She had white designer trainers on and a white, small purse. She looked like an alien compared to the fashion trends within town and it made me sick to my stomach to see her wearing it.

I hear an "Oh hi Simon! I didn't see you, how are you?" crystal clear, even though she's all the way across the shop. I roll my eyes and lean against the counter as Lola helps herself to a seat next to Ghost.