Another Like Him?

After my small talk with Elsa, I decided that it was finally time for Jack to meet Elsa. Well, Elsa decided on that for me. Her twinkling light blue eyes revealed years of pain and fear. She deserves answers after all these years and she would finally be getting them. My plan was simple. Have the wind take Jack to Arendelle for her coronation. Have them meet somehow and both are happy.

My plans however were put on hold when Queen Elsa froze Arendelle. And most of you probably have already seen the sacrifice of Anna, the grace and beauty of Elsa's freedom, and lots of music. So my plan, I decided was postponed until the following month, July. Waiting was an absolute torture. While Arendelle was frozen, Jack was in the North Pole trying to break into North's workshop, but always ended up getting dragged away by the yetis.

So no one was able to notice the change in the kingdom. When July finally came though, I was ready. It was the afternoon and Jack was taking his usual flight. He let the wind take him to new places. This time, with a little help from me, the wind carried him to the mysterious kingdom of Arendelle. He flew down onto the docks and began his day of mischief.

Using his staff, he froze small puddles and the sides of houses. "Haha! Now what to do next?" He walked around trying to find a person to prank when a yell caught his attention. He turned around and saw a middle aged woman lying on her back. A small crowd of villagers helped her up.

"Ugh! What in the name of the queen!" She yelled. As some folks helped her up she rubbed her back. "I slipped on this patch of ice!" Jack ran over. "Oh that's my fault ma'am. You can only blame me, Jack Frost,"

"This is why I never went on the ice rink in the castle courtyard. Luckily it's gone so I can still go in through the gates," she explained.

A young man asked her, "This was just an accident however. Perhaps an ice deliverer dropped the ice?"

"Or something a bit more logical. Like Jack Frost guys." Jack added as he continued to add ice patches with his staff. "No! It couldn't be. There are more pieces of ice in the ground. And," As the woman spoke she went and gestured to a few buildings. "There is frost on some of the buildings. This isn't possible. At least in July!" Everyone looked at her and then at the castle. "That can only mean one thing then..." A teenage girl said. Jack looked up hopefully. This could be it. Maybe today would be the day that someone saw him. "Ice powers,"

"Yes! Exactly! My ice powers!" He waved his hand in front of the teenage girl hoping she would see him and ask him what he was doing. "These are the works of Queen Elsa's powers." "Yes! That's me! I'm Queen El-" He stopped. "I'm not Queen Elsa. I'm Jack Frost! Who was Elsa? And why does she have powers. I only have ice powers."

"It pains me to say this, but I think her majesty's powers are still no longer controllable. Not quite yet." The woman said sadly. "Queen? Ice powers?" Jack whispered in disbelief. He stumbled back a little. "I'm... I'm not he only one with ice powers? There's another like me?"

A.N: They're so close to meeting! I can feel it... In my belly! Follow, comment, vote, and spread the word. Jelsa forever! Stay frozen! Love you!