Explanations and Excuses

"Stupid Frost." Elsa murmured angrily. She paced around her room trying to clean up. She leaned down trying to pick up the pieces of paper. After that, she tried getting rid of the frost. "Grr! It's not working!" Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Elsa smoothed her dress and cleared her throat. "Who is it?" She called shakily. "Umm, Elsa, it's me. Anna." She called. "Come in," said Elsa. She bit her lip as Anna entered. Anna's jaw dropped. "Geez! I didn't think the damage was this bad. It looks like Maleficent was here!" Elsa gave Anna the 'shut up' look. "Thanks. And anyway, it couldn't have been Maleficent Anna... She died like two centuries ago." She sighed as she tried to make the ice go away. "Look Anna, I'm sorry about how I acted. I was just scared. Not anymore though," she apologized with her head down. "Elsa, if you're upset, just tell me. We can get through this," Elsa sighed. "Anna, I am not upset. Just annoyed," "Then explain all of this," Anna replied. Elsa sighed again. "Do you believe in Jack Frost?" Anna looked at her like she had lost her mind. "Ummm...no. I used to. Now stop changing the subject," Okay, now would be the time for Elsa to come up with a good lie. "Well, l guess I am... Umm stressed. From being queen?" Anna relaxed. "See, that makes a ton of sense. You know what? Pack your stuff, I'm telling the maids to prepare a new room... Mom and Dad's room. The grand suite. I'll get some people to fix up here. You go." Elsa smiled. Thank you Anna. I love you. And I'm sorry again." Anna went and hugged her sister. "I just want you to be happy Elsa."

A.N: Short chapter, but still heartwarming. Hope you enjoyed it. Comment and vote. Spread the word, I have a good feeling about this story. Love you! Stay frozen! Comment Frozen 2 if you're excited!