The Interview

Jack was immediately hit with a snowball to the face. He rubbed his face and stared at Elsa. "Who are you really? I am the queen and you will tell the truth. You take orders from me. Ahh!" She yelled. Jack jumped and tackled her to the ground. "Not today snowflake," Jack replied as he struggled to pin her down. "Now give me my staff!" He said as he snatched his staff. "Hey! Why should I believe you're Jack Frost? Why wouldn't I see you? Why am I above average? Is this what the moon was talking about?!" She screamed.

Jack gasped as Elsa's eyes widened. "Umm... I mean... Talking to the moon, that's crazy," She sloppily tried to take back her words. Jack looked through the window at me. "He talks to you? The moon spoke? What did he say?" He demanded. "Whoa! I need answers too! Do you know how it feels to find a white haired boy in your room?" Jack, being the charming boy that he is shook his head with a tiny smile on his face. Okay obviously they were too upset with each other to do something so I had to step in and give them a little push.

Through the cracked window, I glowed as the sun went down again. I always calmed people down. So this was a good start at least. Immediately, their yelps and struggles stopped. Elsa, who was still pinned down to the floor closed her eyes and took a big breath. "This isn't going to work. We both need answers, so let's just take turns asking each other questions. Like an interview," Jack nodded. "Alright. Who are you?" Elsa asked. Jack was still pinning her down but he acted casual with his answer. "My name is Jack Frost. And yes, I really am the mythical Jack Frost. You're the first mortal to believe in me. That's why I got so excited and confused when you saw me," He explained.

"So that explains a lot I suppose," There was some sarcasm there, but he ignored it. "And sorry for, you know, attaching you," Elsa apologized with a gleam in her eye. Jack laughed genuinely. "Nah, it's okay, I'm used to it I guess. The universe made me invisible so that's punishment enough. So what's your name snowflake?" Elsa answered, "Elsa. I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle. And I can call the guards if you don't get off of me now Frost," She gave a threatening look.

"Oh, sorry Elsa. And by the way, those guards would think you're crazy. They can't see me," Jack replied as he helped Elsa up. They went and sat on the bed, sitting across from each other, eager to learn more. "You're... You're the one with ice powers?" Jack asked hesitantly. Elsa created a delicate snowflake in her hand. "You do remember me hitting you with snow right?" Jack smacked his head and felt the bump in his forehead. Clearly, he had forgotten. "And no one else understands what I've been through. Because of these powers," Jack waved his hands in the air. "Are you serious? Having ice powers is awesome. You can play around and create snowstorms and put a town into winter. That's kind of my job anyway. You can prank people Elsa! Possibilities are endless,"

Elsa just stared at him in disbelief. "I can't believe you would say that. It's not awesome. Not until today at least. When I was growing up Jack, I had to hide my powers because I almost killed my sister. Last month, I accidentally put Arendelle in eternal winter and froze my sister. Do you know how lucky I am that she's okay now? And if I prank people they could get hurt! Wait! Prank people? Have you been creating ice and pranking the villagers Jack?"

Jack rose up and prepared to walk out the door without saying a word. Elsa glared at him and tried to lunge at him as he did to her. She jumped a little too high though and was about to hit his head headfirst. But sensing the attack, Jack turned around at the last second only to be knocked over by a screaming Elsa. He couldn't stop himself from falling, so they both went down like a domino. When the impact came, Elsa's lips slammed on Jack's lips.

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Both were still in shock from the fall and had their eyes closed. About five seconds later, they opened their eyes and realized what they were doing. Jack pushed Elsa off him, and Elsa gagged. "Ugh! Bleh! Gross!" She whined with a disgusted tone as she wiped her lips with her sleeves. Jack pretended to look offended. "Now come on snowflake, that wasn't so bad. My lips are clean. Was that you're first kiss? Is that why you're so upset?" Elsa shot a dangerous look at him. It just so happened to be her first kiss.

"Don't come teasing me Frost! I bet that was you're first kiss too. After all," she grinned slyly. "I am the first person to see you. Maybe you just go up to some girl and pretend to kiss her. Even though she doesn't see," Jack slammed his staff on the ground. "That's just weird! You know what?! This interview is over!" He stormed to the window. He turned one last time and laughs. "Don't expect me to come back. But the joke is on you Elsa. Have fun explaining what happened to your room."

And with that, he flew off. Elsa's face fell. She looked around at the broken window, the frost everywhere, and the papers littering the floor. "I'm a monster..."

A.N: Yay! They just met and they already kissed! Woohoo! Point for Jelsa! If you guys love this fanfiction, then follow for more. It always means a lot to me. Vote, comment, and spread the word. Love you guys! Stay frozen!