Return to the North Mountain

"Mama? Papa? Is that you?" Elsa was in a bright place. She was floating in midair like a cloud, and was face to face with her dead parents. Elsa walked over to them. Her parents were holding hands and were smiling. Her mother reached out her hand. Elsa was at peace in her parents presence. She lifter her hand to touch her mother's hand, but she dissolved. She was left alone with her father, the last king of Arendelle. "Not yet Elsa." He simply said. Then, in a flash, he too dissolved. Elsa was left alone in the calming place, where light seemed to be streaming in every direction. "Elsa?" A loud but distant voice said. It echoed in Elsa's head. That voice. She knew it from somewhere. It was so familiar. She looked up but saw nothing. "Elsa? Elsa please wake up. Elsa." Elsa's eyes opened. The sun was set and the stars were starting to appear. I glowed above her anxiously, awaiting to see what would happen. Elsa's eyes were only a few inches away from a head of white fluffy hair. Jack. "Jack?" She whispered. Everything was going by so fast, it was all a blur. Her arms were wrapped in front of him, so he could carry her on his back. "Where are we?" Her vision cleared up. Wind hit her pale face. She squinted as the cold breeze seemed to be carrying them. They seemed to be on a clear path with nothing in their way. And the temperature dropped drastically. She laid her head on Jack's back and stared up at me. It was the closest she had ever been to me. To her, I was huge and bright. That's when she realized where she was. Elsa lifted her head and carefully looked down. Jack wasn't stepping on anything except the air. The tree tops were farther down, like dark green dots. "Ahhh!" Elsa tightened her grip on Jack, nearly cutting off his circulation. "Hey relax. You're okay. You're safe Elsa," Jack tried to say. He could hear her uneasy breaths. "How... Are... You doing this? How are we... We..." She stuttered. "Flying?" Jack finished. "I'm Jack Frost remember? I have ice powers and can also fly. Thanks to the moon!" He added gleefully. I grinned at the satisfaction in his voice. "You never told me that!" Elsa yelled. "Just get me down Frost. Stop at the North Mountain! I know places where we can hide." It took a second for me to realize that she was still unsure of what happened to Hans. Jack nodded and dove down to the ground at top speed. Elsa's heart dropped and she screamed. But somewhere deep inside her, she was enjoying every second of this adrenaline rush. Jack gently landed on the ground and twisted his staff. Elsa jumped off. "Olaf!" Jack called. A few seconds later, the snowman came running into them on Eclipse. "Elsa!" He got off Eclipse. Technically, he fell off Eclipse. He scrambled to Elsa and hugged her tightly, glad to see her okay. "Olaf, we're going to the North Mountain. Where my... Freedom was." She said carefully. Jack tilted his head. He traveled to the North Mountain once, but never noticed anything off about it. "Ooooh! There. You mean, where Anna, Kristoff, and I went to find you?" She nodded. "Okay! I'll meet you guys there! Don't worry about me!" And with that he went back on Eclipse and rode off. "Alright Frost, I think I'm ready this time. Let's go." So it was about a twenty minute flight to the North Mountain. Elsa had lost her fear of flying and actually yelled for joy on the way there. With Elsa's directions, Jack flew around the side of the mountain and saw the greatest thing he'd ever seen. The ice palace. "Where it all began." Elsa thought.

A.N: Sorry about the short chapter. I just wanted to get something written. I know I promised to write on Sunday and I'm so sorry for that. Something happened and I couldn't get on Wattpad for days or any social media or Internet. It was a long seven days. I'll write something longer later hopefully. Thanks again for understanding. Comment, follow, and vote. It would mean so much for me. Stay frozen you guys! ;)