Think it Through

"She's not here! Or there!" Everyone screamed. The castle was in chaos. Everyone was panicking. Oaken had just thanked them for sending the people for the license. "What do you mean? Queen Elsa isn't here. She was supposed to deliver the license herself!" Lawrence said worriedly. "Veally? Oh, dis is bad news. Very bad indeed." Oaken said. "Send out a search party of the best guards. Search the forests, search the docks, search everywhere! Close the gates. No one is getting in or out of Arendelle. Arendelle is in Lockdown!" Lawrence shouted. Immediately, guards went to go search for the queen, and to put the kingdom in lockdown. Suddenly, Anna came running down into the throne room very excited. She was wearing a beautiful pink dress that reached down to her knees. A summer dress to be exact. "Well, I'm going out with Kristoff like you said Lawrence. He's waiting outside the gates with Sven," she squealed and jumped. She twirled gracefully and landed on the ground. "Oh no no no. You can't Anna. As of this moment, Arendelle is in lockdown. Sorry Anna," Anna stopped and just smiled. "Oh that's okay. After the lockdown drill is over, I can go out with Kristoff," she shrugged happily and walked back up the stairs. "Er, ma'am... You don't understand. It's not a drill. There's a search party looking for your sister. We have a reason to believe that she was kidnapped," Anna stopped. She turned around slowly and shook her head. "No... No that's impossible. She has ice powers. She can protect herself." Lawrence then explained how Oaken showed up and thanked the queen for sending people in cloaks for delivering the license. How Elsa was supposed to deliver it herself. And how Oaken had said that the people left quickly on a fairly large wagon. Anna's face fell. "I'm going after her!" She ran down the stairs and was about to leave the throne room when Lawrence tripped her and caught her before she fell. "My apologies princess, but that was necessary. We cannot just send you away like last time. What if they take you too? You're the last royal in the kingdom. We can't afford anymore missing people. Please. With all due respect ma'am, have you even thought this through?" Anna sighed and shook her head sadly. "Exactly. Don't worry Anna. Your sister will come home," Anna stood up with hunched shoulders. "I guess it would be a bad idea to go without thinking it through," He nodded and hugged her. Anna hugged back not just a servant, but a friend who gave her the right advice. "The guards will find her. And people who care about someone so much tend to not things through when they go to help them," they stopped hugging. "Why did you think it through Lawrence," Lawrence sighed. "Elsa is my responsibility. I do care about her but, I also have to think of the kingdom and how to get Elsa back safely so she'll be protected. You have a stronger relationship however because she's your sister. If Elsa was in a relationship with someone, I'm sure they would do the same. Or perhaps someone who has strong feelings about her has gone without thinking it through. Who knows." Anna laughed a little and went up the stairs. She thought of the idea of Elsa going out with someone. It was quite farfetched. She didn't let anyone in. Even Anna knew that she kept secrets from her. Even at times, Elsa could act just a bit cold. Little did Anna know that there was an invisible boy running with a horse and a talking snowman, risking everything for her sister.

A.N: Wouldn't it feel nice if you knew that someone was trying to find you? It would. Anyway, hoped you liked it. Please remember to vote and get this story to 200 reads. Comment and follow. Stay frozen.