Something Isn't Right

Back in the Arendelle castle, Anna was freaking out about the feast from the previous night. I myself, chuckled at her. She was so full of energy and was so amusing. She was running through the halls yelling Elsa's names. She broke into Elsa's room out of breath. "Elsa! Elsa where are you? I've got to tell you something!" Anna gasped. Jack turned around. He was lying on Elsa's bed staring at the ceiling, going insane from boredom. "Come on princess, you can tell me," he said even though Anna couldn't hear him. "Ugh! Where are you?!" She screamed. "Some place called Wandering Oaken's. I heard you went there." he answered. "Princess Anna?" Anna screamed and turned around, clearly startled. It was Lawrence. "What are you doing? All of Arendelle can hear you ma'am," he said as he walked in. Oh please, I heard it all the way up here. "Sorry, I'm just looking for Elsa. Have you seen her. I REALLY need to talk to her," Lawrence shook his head and closed the balcony doors. "Oh Anna, Elsa left to give Oaken's his store license. So he can open up shop here in town," "What? When is she coming back?" Anna paced the room. "I have to tell her about yesterday," Lawrence fixed his jacket calmly. "She said nine o'clock. And that can wait Anna. Why don't you go relax. Go with Kristoff." Anna sighed and nodded. She slowly walked out of the room. Lawrence followed and closed the door. Jack leapt out of bed. There was no way he was going to stay in Elsa's room until nine. He opened the balcony doors again and tried looking for something interesting. He saw people in shops in the town and boats docking. Out of the corner of his eye however, Jack spotted a grayish white speck. It was coming out of the forest in a hurry. It looked interesting enough. Jack jumped off the balcony and dive towards the speck. As he got closer, he saw that it was Olaf riding Eclipse, with a panicked look written across his face. He had small leaves and branches stuck to his little body. Jack bravely landed in front of the horse without thinking. Olaf had to stop Eclipse to avoid hitting Jack. His little legs wiggled as he got off of Eclipse. Olaf's eyes were filled with emotions ranging from worry, fear, to shock. He was panting. "Jack! Jack!" Jack gripped his staff and knelt in front of him. "What happened?" He asked with no emotion. Olaf looked Jack in the eyes. He whispered, "Elsa."

A.N: Sorry for that ending. I'll be writing tomorrow, but probably won't be publishing until Monday. I'm going to visit family and go to a party. Anyway, thanks a lot and remember to comment, vote, follow, and spread the word of the story. Love you. Stay frozen you guys!