Hungry For Trouble

Anna and Kristoff were at Elsa's side, trying to keep up with her quick pace. "That Ms. Herring was creepy. She wouldn't stop staring at me." Kristoff shivered as they turned a corner in the castle. "Yeah... Maybe a tiny bit. But if that helps get the job done then why not?" Anna answered. "I'm just glad it's over. I was worried about her too." Elsa said. The relief had left her and panic had replaced it. Her heartbeat was equal to a hyper rabbit. After hearing Kristoff and Anna's comments about Ms. Herring, Elsa was beginning to realize how intelligent she really was. But, Elsa was sure that she had fooled her. After all, she fooled the entire kingdom for twenty one years. No one even knew she had ice powers. "Uh Elsa, are you okay? Your hands are shaking. "Huh?" Elsa looked down. Her delicate hands were trembling at her sides. Her fingers trembled even more with each second. "Oh, just jittery I suppose. All of my energy has been cooped up all day. So..." She trailed off with her sentence, hoping that it was enough. "Oh well maybe you should walk around a bit. Anna and I are going down to the dining hall for dinner. Why don't you come down and join us when you feel better?" Kristoff kindly suggested. "Good idea," Elsa replied. She looked ahead. The cozy hallway came to a fork. The way to the left was a loop back down into the throne room. The way on the right would lead to a staircase back up to the bedroom chambers and suites. "I'll be down in a little bit." She promised as she turned right. "Alright!" Anna waved as she and Kristoff went in the opposite direction, hand in hand. Elsa sighed. She climbed the steps silently and navigated herself through the hall. She located her room and turned the doorknob. She groaned and flopped onto her bed. She sighed loudly and looked behind her. A chair was pulled up next to her bed. Elsa squinted as she turned herself about to face the chair. There were small traces of delicate ice designs. There were designs of a castle under a crescent moon. A snowman with a wide and warm grin. An evil looking man swinging a sword. And an image of a girl wearing a braid and long dress. She was huddled up by a window staring at the moon. The back of her head only showed. "Hey Elsa," a low voice murmured. Elsa wasn't startled by the sudden voice. She saw the shadow of the white haired boy before she even say down on her bed. "Hey Frost." She answered without looking up. Jack silently flew next to her and held his staff with the tips of his cold fingers. He seemed to be avoiding eye contact with her. "Nice art. How did you do it?" She didn't stop to look at him. Her heart was still beating fast from the interview. Jack scratched the back of his head and forced a small fake smile. "Well when you're as old as me, you find time to practice your powers. It's not done yet though." He added quickly. "Looks done to me. What else are you going to do?" Elsa asked. Jack looked up at her. He smiled genuinely this time. "This." He raised his pale hands and squinted his eyes towards the designs on the chair. He took a deep breath and one by one, the designs rose from the chair like butterflies. Elsa gasped as an image of a gleeful snowman danced onto her open hand. He giggled quietly and then ran out of her hands into the air. Then, the image dissolved and turned to snow flurries. More images frolicked about like baby bunnies. Each turning to snowflakes after a few seconds. Elsa's eyes widened at the beauty of it all. "I could never do something like this." She breathed. The last few snowflakes fell upon her blond hair and held onto her long, delicate eyelashes. Jack blushed and couldn't breathe for a minute. "She's beautiful..." He thought. "Wait!" His eyes widened and he quickly shook his head. "With practice you could learn. And I'm not the one who brought ice and snow to life." He complimented her. Elsa giggled a little and blushed. She remembered the night she ran away. When she unintentionally brought Olaf to life. She moved a strip of hair from her face and fell back into reality. "Well, it's been a long day for me. I'll tell you about it later. I'm going down to eat." She replied as she started for the door. Jack sighed and he grabbed his staff. "You need to answer some of my questions too." He mumbled. He followed her to the door and yawned, "Great! I'm hungry!" Elsa glanced at him for a second, clearly confused. "Jack, you're immortal. You don't eat." She told him. Jack Frost's signature smirk returned, wider than usual. "I didn't mean food snowflake. I'm hungry for some trouble."

A.N: Hiiii!! I'm not dead. I'm so glad I finally published something. Especially since I'm supposed to be doing homework now. So I'm very excited to announce that my goal is almost complete. 1k reads!!! It makes me so happy that 923 people have read this because I really do ship Jelsa and love it so much. And I know the picture isn't Jelsa, but come on. I had to. Their facial expressions remind me of Jack and Elsa in the scene... Plus, I love ATLA. So give this a vote, comment, and follow me. I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed it. Stay frozen! :)