Let It Go/ Let Her Go

"You didn't tell me everything?" Jack said. It was hard to read him. Elsa twisted her braid. She told him the real story. Everything that happened the month before. The real story at least. What she saw in the cave was included. However, she chose to leave out her fear of Hans still. To Elsa, he wasn't the right person to know... Just yet hopefully. "Umm..." It seemed like he was trying to get angry and start yelling, but all he could do is start a sentence strong and end it weakly. "I thought we were being honest. You were supposed to say everything," Elsa crossed her arms and turned away. "Look, I'm sorry. I barely knew you. I wasn't going to give you my whole life story just because you're Jack Frost." What a shocker! This can't be good. I watched helplessly as a fight began to arise. "You know, nothing good has happened to me ever since the moon told me my name. I'm just destined to live for eternity with no one to see me! That's why I trusted you. Because I never met anyone like you... You were different. But now that you've changed the whole story, I don't know what to believe anymore. Am I only here out of pity?! " His voice finally started to rise like the sun. "You don't have to have pity on me Jack. I just think it's weird that we somehow found each other. And people do see you Frost! Olaf sees you! I see you! Jack I'm here! For a short time, didn't you think we understood each other?" She asked her fists clenching. "Yeah, we did Elsa. But not anymore. The moon cursed you Elsa! Maybe you deserved that all along!" Elsa's eyes widened at his intensity. "What are you talking about? What does this have to do with anything?" Her face was turning red. "I just wanted someone to be honest with. Someone to be like me-." he was cut off, "So maybe this is all your fault! I went through all that, because of your weakness!" Elsa shot back. "I'm nothing like you Jack!" She fired. "No kidding! No one is like me! If you didn't have ice powers, you wouldn't be special. And maybe that man I saved you from would've killed you. Maybe that would've been best!" With one single blow, he slammed his staff on the ground causing Elsa to fly a few feet away. She landed on her hands and knees. She panted as she saw her shocked expression on the clear, ice floor. His face softened and he looked at what he had done. Shaking his head, he flew off. He went up the stairs and into the room where the fallen chandelier was. That was the last straw. Even I was taken aback. Was this really my fault? If Elsa had never gotten ice powers, everything would be okay? No, it wouldn't because Hans would've tried to marry Elsa and stage an accident for her. I did the right thing. As Elsa watched him leave, tears were beginning to stream down her face. She sighed and walked to the side of the staircase. Without any of them noticing, they both began to sing: (Okay now Elsa and Jack are going to start singing. Neither of them know, but you'll be able to tell because Elsa is singing Let it Go and Jack is singing Let Her Go. It'll be a mashup I heard from Sam Tsui.)

Let it go, let it go.
You only need the light when it's burning low.
Let it go, let it go.
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow.
And here I stand, and here I'll stay.
You only know you love her when you let her go, oh.
The cold never bothered me anyway...
Staring at the bottom of your glass, hoping one day you'll make a dream last.
But dreams come slow, and they go so fast.
You see her when you close your eyes.
Hoping one day you'll understand why.
Everything you touch, surely dies.
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good girl, you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know...
Well now they know!
Let it go, let it go
You only need the light when it's burning low.
Let it go, let it go.
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow.'Cause here I stand,
And here I'll stay
You only know you love her when you let her go, oh
The cold never bothered me anyway.
Let it go, let her go
You only need the light when it's burning low
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow
You only know you love her when you let her go, oh
You only know you've been high when you're feeling low
You only hate the road when you're missing home
You only know you love her when you let her go
And now you know
Let it go, let it go
You only need the light when it's burning low
Let it go, let it go
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow
'Cause here I stand,
And here I'll stay
You only know you love her when you let her go, oh.
Oh the cold never bothered me anyway...

A.N: Just to be clear I did not write any of those songs. Let it Go goes to the music writers at Disney. And Let Her Go belongs to Passenger. Those mashup lyrics are not mine. They belong to the brilliant Sam Tsui on YouTube. Check him out. Comment, vote, and stay frozen you guys! ;)