My Turn

Obviously, instead of hearing me speak, you'd much rather find out what happened next. But this is crucial to the story. It's my turn now. You may or may not remember when Elsa asked Jack why he came back. He didn't quite answer truthfully though. After he stormed out of Elsa's room, he actually flew to the North Mountain. He sat on the peak and put his blue hoodie up. He was muttering stuff about Elsa angrily under his breath. I came up and he just looked at me not expecting an answer. He sighed and stared at the faint shadow of the Arendelle castle. He couldn't just leave her there. She was the first person to see... The first to believe. She was important. And she knew things that he didn't. Like what I told Elsa about her powers. He never noticed the ice palace created by Elsa. It was only a little farther behind him. "Ugh! What am I gonna do with her?" He was talking to himself again. "She's so annoying and no fun." He got up and started pacing. "What did the moon say to her? What did you say?" He looked at me. But I didn't answer. I didn't answer because he had to figure everything out on his own. "It doesn't matter. I just can't stand her. She doesn't want to get close to anyone! What's up with her. She acted all weird when we kissed... By accident. It's like she doesn't want to get close to anyone... In that way at least." Jack took the hoodie off of his head and stopped and stared. "I don't even like her that way. Even though she was above average. You know what!" He got his staff and leapt into the air. "I'm going to see what's up with her. I can't just leave her without knowing why she's like me." He flew to the castle but then shook his head. "She's nothing like me. Why am I doing this? Ugh! Come on Jack! Stay focused." And with that he zoomed back to Arendelle.

A.N: That was so bad, but oh well. After this chapter, we'll go back to the present time in the story. Has anyone ever had these conversations with themselves about someone that you love but they drive you insane? Remember to vote, comment, and follow. Love you! Stay frozen!