Chapter III

Dakota's POV 

I got home and took off Zeppelin's leash and gave him his much well-deserved food and milk. 

I went inside my room and started rethinking everything that happened today. I can still remember how I woke up today missing him and now I'm going on a date with him......tonight. 

tonight....

tonight? 

OH TONIGHT. 

OH FUCK. THE DATE'S TONIGHT. 

I bolted out of bed and went inside my closet. What am I going to wear? I don't know why I'm even freaking out, Jamie has seen me in my jammies and didn't even care what I looked like. Why do I have the sudden urge to look absolutely good tonight? Fuck, Dakota. What is this even your feeling? 

Jamie is just a friend right?.........right? 

RIGHT DAKOTA?

I let out a loud sigh and just want to get this over with. 

It's 6:30 in the evening and Jamie has left me a text. 

"Can't wait for tonight, will pick you up in a while. I'm on my way x" 

Didn't even notice that I was smiling while reading the text. Just imagine me being on a date with Jamie. I mean we went out before but I wasn't this nervous when we go out to dinners or lunch outs while shooting  FSOG. But this was different......I feel that it's different. 

UGH suck it up kota. Just calm down, breathe, and don't overthink this. Jamie is your closest friend and that's it..........that's it.  

why does whenever I mention Jamie as a friend, it makes me sad like my heart is dropping from heaven back to earth. 

It's 6:45 and Jamie texted me that he's already in the lobby of my apartment waiting for me.  

"Behave, buddy, you have food and milk ready for you for tonight okay? Don't ruin the couch or else no walks for a week, understand?" giving my precious buddy a kiss on the head while heading out grabbing my handbag and phone on the countertop. "Bye buds" 

I'm inside the elevator but I can already feel the weight on my heart like someone is sitting on it. WHY AM I SO GODDAMN NERVOUS I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO VOMIT AND FAINT.  

I kept thinking if he will like my dress? or is it too much? or maybe I'm underdressed? ugh what is happening to me, why am I so stressed, I'm only going on a date with a very close friend. 

WELL KOTA YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM.

I face slapped myself in my head, knowing that my thoughts are right. But I have to fight it, I have to get it over with. He has a daughter for crying out loud. 

oh fuck yeah, he's married. 

I totally forgot. 

Oh wow. Okay

I got to the lobby and everything disappeared in front of me and I only saw this beautiful god standing beside the entrance of the apartment wearing a white shirt all buttoned up, sleeves rolled up and black jeans complemented by a brown belt. I caught a glimpse of heaven just by looking at this creation. 

"Dakota..." he said in a soft and very seductive voice. "You look breathtaking" I smiled at him feeling my face heat up. He held my hand and spun me slowly. I'm wearing my white long dress which is below the knee length matching black strapped heels. I put on some light makeup and that's just about it.