Chapter XVII

Dakota's POV 

"A-amelia?" 

NO. 

I feel like my heart is coming out of my mouth, my head is about to burst to flames. All this scenarios in my head. NO AMELIA. PLEASE NO. 

I held Jamie's arms immediately. I wanted to take Dulcie too but Amelia saw my intent so she quickly carried Dulcie in her arms. 

"Well....well......If it isn't my husband and her little american girlfriend"  She walks towards me slowly, inspecting me from head to toe. She played with my hair and tucks it behind my ear. 

I build up my courage to stand up to her. "What're you doing here Amelia?" I whispered while she's still close to me. 

She smirked and laughed. "I came to see my husband of course........my precious, very famous, and very divine husband" she caresses Jamie's cheeks. I felt Jamie froze but still had the strength to swat Amelia's hands off his face. 

"Oh darling Jamie, why are you being like this? You married me remember?" she smiled. 

FUCK HER SMILE. FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT HER. 

"WE DIVORCED AMELIA" 

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE JAMIE" 

I am so furious, I am apeshit crazy mad. I wanted to slap and punch her right in the mouth. She can't do this to Jamie. HE DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE ALL THE SHIT HE'S GIVING HIM. 

I release my grab on Jamie's arms and went straight to Amelia and slapped her hard right in the face and pushed her hard that made her fall hard flat on the center table. 

I felt Jamie's arms pulling me away from her. 

"Dakota please, Dakota stop" 

I am fighting so hard to get out of Jamie's arms, I am so furious. I wanted to kill Amelia. Fuck her for intruding our life. 

"FUCK YOU AMELIA FUCK YOU, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE IN JAIL, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE AWAY FROM PEOPLE........ STOP  RUINING JAMIE AND STAY OUT OF HIS LIFE YOU TWISTED PSYCHOTIC FREAK AND TAKE YOUR DELUSIONAL FUCK OF A BRAIN WITH YOU" 

I am blazing hell, I wanted to push her off the apartment window. I'm still in Jamie's arms. The tears are falling down my cheeks continuously. 

Amelia stood up, wiping the blood in the palm of her hand from touching the broken glass table she fell on. 

"You know what Johnson.......you have guts, you son of a bitch" she pushed away Jamie, letting go of me and grabs my shirt.  "Do you want me to kill you first?" she whispered in my ear giving me a death glare. 

I can feel the tears build up but I have to face this woman. She dragged me in my kitchen and looked through the drawers and grabs a knife. 

She pushed me against a wall and held the knife close to my neck. "I was wrong about you Johnson, I thought you were just a weak american celebrity lurking around town. But, no, you have guts, you have the courage to face a person like me" she said smirking, every word she says, the closer the knife gets. 

I am scared, I will admit it I am scared but I'll do whatever it takes. I can do this. I have to face this son of a bitch. This is less painful than seeing Jamie feel like shit everyday and every night. 

"AMELIA GET AWAY FROM HER, DROP THAT KNIFE AND GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" Amelia turned around slowly and laughed at Jamie who was all red, his eyes dark, his expression is sinister, It's scary. This is the first time I saw Jamie like this.