Chapter XXV

Jamie's POV

My girlfriend got out of the hospital yesterday, so we are now back at her apartment. She was thrilled at the same time a bit scared of signing out yesterday because her dream really made a big impact on her. When we were speeding down the road's yesterday she keeps telling me "Baby, is that you?" It's cute. 

She told me the whole entire dream on the way home and to be honest it scared me too, I can't even imagine myself doing that to her and being on Amelia's side. It's disturbing. 

So we plan on going to the hotel my sister's staying in, to pick up my baby girl. Well, that's one part of her nightmare that's true. 

"Hey babe, what do you think?" she steps our of her bedroom wearing tight jeans, a white shirt and a pair of birks. Damn 

I stare at her from head to toe, admiring her physique and the fact that she can wear anything but will still take your breath away. 

"Um, Jamie? You okay?" she looks at me with amusement, bringing out her handkerchief and wiping up a bit of my saliva at the side of my mouth making her laugh. 

"Baby, that's cute at the same time really disgusting but still It's cute" she leans forward, grasping the back of my head, and launches her lips onto mine. "I love you" she said in my mouth, making my dick twitch with anticipation. 

She grabs my shirt and stares at me seductively. Okay, I'm ready to do her in the sofa. She tiptoes leaning towards my ear "Let's get out of here so we can finish this at the hotel" 

The things this woman does to me. 

She turns away heading to the door, giving me a moment to appreciate her behind. She looks back making all of her hair move with grace winking at me before heading out to the door. I was left stunned and completely smitten with my girlfriend. 

We spent the 35 minutes car ride jamming to fall out boy. I don't know all of their songs but watching Dakota belt out to every song makes me laugh and fall for her even more. No matter how crazy she might get, no matter how much she tries so hard to make her face ugly and silly, no matter how sad she can be, no matter how mad she might be........she's still the most beautiful girl my heart and eyes has ever seen. I thank god everyday for making her mine and trusting me with her heart. 

We arrived at the hotel my sister's staying at, and decided to spend the night here. I'm so excited for my sister to meet Dakota.......I mean she has met her before but still, it's exciting to introduce her as my girlfriend. 

We reach her hotel room at about 10:30 am and all I can hear was Dulcie screaming and laughing and my sister telling her to calm down cause daddy's coming. 

"Liesa!" 

"JAMIE!" 

I'm so happy to see my sister, although the other one was back home. They have thought me a lot when I was a kid. Including kissing.....

"Come in, come in......." she gasped, seeing Dakota enter her hotel room with me "Dakota! Oh my god you look more gorgeous than the last time I saw you!" they hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. 

"Daddy!" 

Dulcie comes running into my arms and started poking every part of my face while laughing loudly. 

"I missed you, monkey!" 

"I missed you daddy!" 

"Calm down the two of you, it's only been 2 days!" leisa said while preparing coffee for me and dakota.