Chapter XXXV

Jamie's POV 

I can't believe we're going to have a baby boy! I'm thrilled to imagine how fun it would be if we play soccer together or possibly even sing together. I have a lot to teach him and I'm excited. 

Dakota's now 6 months pregnant and she's gotten a lot bigger........well, and a lot meaner may I say. One time I didn't scrambled her egg for breakfast and she's gotten so mad, she locked herself in the bathroom for 5 hours. The thought makes me laugh but even though, she's more gorgeous than ever before. 

It's 11:34 and I'm playing with my darling baby girl. Dakota's still in bed watching modern family and she refuses to move. She's in a good mood today, but I dare not disturb her. I love my fiancee but.....when she's pissed off and pregnant, I know I should step back. 

"Daddy, where's mommy dakie?" she said while holding her two dollies that she voices, pretending the two dolls are having a conversation. 

"She's upstairs baby girl, why?" 

"I want to play, dollies with her" 

"I can play with you baby girl" I said, volunteering to become her playmate just to make her happy. 

She stands up and screams a loud "yehey" jumping in my arms and giving me a big kiss. "I love you, daddy! come come come" she takes my hand and drags me up to her room, I check Dakota and she's now fast asleep holding a bucket of popcorn. 

I go in Dulcie's room and she closes the door and hurriedly went into her closet, she picks up a small and large tutus, giving the big one to me. I look at it smiling, and observing her run from one part of the room to another, fixing her toys, her dollies, her tea set table, her doll house and her collection of tiaras and books which are located at the same shelf. 

"Daddy you where that now, please! and here where this too" she points at the tutu I have in my palm and throws a pink furry tiara at me. Woah, someone's a cute bossy princess. 

I wore the pink tutu that surprisingly fits me well, and the pink tiara on top of my head. I look weird, but Dulcie wants, Dulcie gets. 

"Daddy you look pretty!" Not gonna lie but I am so flattered. No one has ever told me I'm pretty. 

She points to a small chair, next to hers. She prepares "tea" for me and her other 3 friends, Baymax, Sofia the First and Minnie Mouse, all occupying the remaining seats. I sat on the very uncomfortable but cute chair and out of nowhere Dulcie swats my hands away from the table, startling me. 

"Daddy, you have to let the others sit first since you're a boy. Manners, daddy!" Unexpected but very good. 

"Dulcie, sweetheart, I don't think daddy's considered a boy today" I said laughing while twirling around making the tutu spin synchronized with my body. Once Dulcie was sat on her chair, I fixed my self and sat down with her. 

We spent the whole entire afternoon talking about  TV shows she watches, different princesses, characters from her favorite disney movies, her favorite books and all kinds of girly 5 years old stuff. 

This time I had with Dulcie makes me realize how intelligent she is, she explained the plot of 5 books she's read and she thinks way too deep for a 5 years old.  At some point of our time together, we talked about that moment where Dakota's family and My Family went over for Christmas dinner, Dulcie was sitting on the floor in the living room when this happened, everyone was already drunk and I feel sorry for her cause she's alone on the floor playing with her dollies. 

So for some reason while we're having our tea party today, I told her that I'm sorry for what happened back then.  

"Hey baby girl, remember last christmas?" 

"Yes, daddy why?" 

"Sorry for leaving you alone and for everyone being so noisy okay?" 

"No daddy don't be sorry..........they're family and I love them" I gape at her and stare with wide eyes, shocked and overwhelmed with what she said.

That literally brought me to tears for some reason, I raised my baby girl well and I'm proud. Despite all the ups and downs, despite all the drama and the hell that she's seen, she still is the most amazing princess a person could ever come across to. I'm blessed.

We're done with our tea party and believe it or not, I see why girls loved this shit. It was fun and you can learn a lot from it. Dulcie starts to run to the other side of the room where her tiny stereo was located with some CD's of nursery rhymes, riddles, and soundtracks of different disney movies. She played "Be Our Guest" which is sang by  Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast.  So we started dancing around her room, belting out the song with her. 

I grab her hands and put her on top of the bed, and we started Dancing like crazy. Pumping our chest, swaying our hips, waving our hands up in the air.........the song wasn't upbeat but still, we made it work. 

Distracting us from our "Step up" father and daughter version, is a confused and amused Dakota staring at us.....well, mostly me......by the door in Dulcie's bedroom holding her iPhone. 

I gasped realizing what she just did. 

"You did not?" 

"Oh but I just did....." she laughs and shows me the video of me swaying my butt off in a tutu. 

I gasped again "and you posted it on my instagram.......hacker" I cross my arms, trying to hide my smile, but like always, I failed. 

"Enough with the dancing, king and princess, your lunches are ready. You haven't eaten all day" 

We went down and prepared ourselves  for lunch.......late lunch. I can't believe we've spent hours and hours in there and also......I can't believe Dakota was up for hours that she had the strength to cook for us. My superwoman. 

Dakota didn't join us, instead she watched some news and sat on the sofa in the living room. 

"You're not going to eat baby?" I asked.

"No thanks, I've eaten a lot while you guys were having a party..........which I'm pretty sad about cause Dulcie didn't invite me" she pouts and crosses her arms above her large belly, making it so impossible for me not to laugh and come there to hug her. 

as I was about to reply, I see Dulcie beside me, dragging me towards Dakota's direction. She sat beside her and hugged her large belly. She kisses it so many times making Dakota giggle. 

"I'm sorry mommy dakie, next time me and my baby brother will have a tea party" She stands up to reach Dakota's cheeks and kissed it. 

"Dulcie......Jamie" 

"Yes mommy?" 

"Yes, baby?" 

"Let's name him!"