Chapter VI

Dakota's POV

I woke up, my eyesight all blurry and my head started to hurt so much.

I smell.....

I smell......oh cream of chicken soup.

I looked at my bedside table and see a bowl filled with my favorite cream of chicken soup with a cup of tea accompanying it.

"Hmmmm.....smells good" I whispered under my breath. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

Oh, a message from jamie.

Oh, shit jamie.

I totally forgot.

"Hey, dakota. I went to my hotel to grab my things, I don't want to leave you behind so if it's okay I'd stay with you for a while, to keep you safe

Sorry If I left, I will be back soon. There are soup and tea on your bedside table.

I feel bad about leaving you so if you haven't noticed, check the couch adjacent to your bed.

A friend is waiting x"

I looked at his text confused and a bit scared about the friend part.

I turned my eyes slowly to the couch and saw a huge pig stuff toy with flowers on its side.

I quickly went to it, even though my body still hurts so bad, the pig excited me so I didn't care about the pain.

I saw a note sticking on the head of a pig

"Surprise. To make you feel a lot better. If ever you are scared, just squeeze this pig and it will give you comfort. The flowers are also for you. Get well soon, kota"

Jamie, you're playing with my feelings.

I thought he's sad about divorcing Amelia, but then he's here taking care of me and bringing me flowers, pigs and shit.

Damn, seeing him as a close friend and only as a close friend is harder than I thought.

I sat in my bed again and put the tray of soup in my lap. Hmmmmm this is better than what I normally taste. Nice Jamie.

I feel better already, but my whole body still hurts. I went to my kitchen to drink some water and watched TV for a while. After 10 minutes of watching, Jamie finally came back all wet with a smiling dulcie in his arms.

"Why are you wet?" I laughed seeing dulcie grinning like she did something mischievous

"It rained hard on the way here, Dulcie broke my umbrella and she's pretty proud of it" he looked at Dulcie furrowing his eyebrows mocking her, while duclie let out a loud laugh.

It's cute to see them together. Their relationship is different from any of the father-daughter relationships I saw. Me and Don weren't even like that when I was that young. It's a sad thought.

I grabbed dulcie from Jamie's arms and let her inside my bedroom.

"Cuddle with my little piggy first Dulcie, I have to talk to your daddy" she smiled at me while she's playing with the giant pig.

"Let me help you out of your shirt, Jamie. You have to take a hot shower so you won't get sick" he extended his arms upward, signaling me to take off his shirt. Breathe dakota. Breathe.

Holy hell, his toned abs, his chest, his arms. My god Jamie you're going to kill me.

I'm going to faint.

He walked straight to the shower, leaving me with a slightly opened mouth.

I'm crying.

"Dakota, how does your shower work? It's more complicated than my shower back in London" he screamed from the bathroom.

"wait, I'll check dulcie first"

I quietly opened the door and saw a sleeping dulcie hugging my giant piggy. I went inside slowly and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I leave the door slightly opened and head into the bathroom. I knocked first..."Jamie, I'm here" well you know, to be polite.

"Just come in, dakota"

Damn, he's already naked inside. "Um...... Jamie, I can see your butt from here" I laughed harder than I should.

"Just come here and open the hot shower, and stop looking at my fine ass" he mocked.

I went inside the shower and try to keep my eyes forward. When I finally adjusted the steam, I quickly pass by him, just to get out of his way so he can shower. 

Plus my hormones are jumping up and down so, I have to get out.

As I was about to step out of the shower, he grabbed my hand, and without missing a beat, his lips are already in mine. I closed my eyes, knowing that I am enjoying this moment. The movement of his lips, the way his tongue dances inside of my mouth. Ugh, this is more than a mere fairytale to me.

I opened my eyes and Jamie slowly removed his soft lips from mine. Smiling at me, he whispered.....

"Nailed it" in the most seductive way he can.

I looked at him with a smirk on my face while slowly going out of the bathroom. When I finally shut the door close I started smiling and shaking my head like an idiot.

AM I DREAMING?

I slapped myself hard on the face. I had to do it, I have to make sure I'm awake.

DID JAMIE REALLY KISS ME?

FUCKING JAMES DORNAN, KISSED ME.

JESUS CHRIST IS THIS FOR REAL.

Hi everyone. This is a really short chapter, went to University today to complete some things but anyways, I hope you'll enjoy.

Love you xo