Chapter XXXVII

a year later....

"Jamie, can you hold still please! stop moving" 

"I'm trying okay, you're making me more nervous" I snap. My sisters are helping me finish dressing up,  they're suppose to be with Dakota but I needed a woman's helping hand to make me look special.  

"There all done!" Liesa and Jessica said in unison as they clap their hands, proud of what they've achieved. 

I sigh in relief, I look presentable enough. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, my hands are shaking, my mind is spinning, probably because I'm just really happy........oh dear lord, help me. 

"Thank you so much, you guys!" I hug my two sisters, It feels just like yesterday, we've got each other's backs whenever our parents are mad at us. 

"Our baby brother's going to get married.....I remember the time when were just teaching you how to kiss a girl" liesa said feeling a bit nostalgic. 

"Okay, you two should stop it, you're making me more emotional please" I couldn't ask for more. They're the best siblings in the world. The best support system a person could wish for. 

Room 313. Dakota's hotel room. 

"Mom! I'm nervous, mom I'm going to throw up! Mom, I'm going to faint, Mom-" 

"Are you going to have a panic attack now and delay the wedding? Or are you going to suck it up, and walk down that aisle and marry the man that you love the most?" She snaps, looking at me straight in the eye, being all "don't you go there" shit all over me. 

"Geez, sorry okay!" I mock, motioning my hands upwards, surrendering. 

She zips up my gown, personally made by Vera Wang herself.  It's a heart-shaped tube mermaid gown that is not entirely white, it has a touch of flesh making it a dirty kind of white. It has laced patterns attached firmly on the top and half side of the dress downwards. The skirt is not too fitted, It's loose by the thigh part so I can freely move. 

I haven't seen Jamie's tuxedo yet, well to be fair of course, he hasn't see mine yet. We both want it to be a surprise and god forbid, I'll have my sister Stella stand by close to me, If ever Jamie's too hot on his tux, I might you know.....faint on the spot, so I have to be ready. 

My hair is falling down my pale shoulders, all curled up and neatly done. I'm wearing silver dangling earrings that my mom used on her and dad's wedding back then. It's still in good shape. My make up is in between the bronze and gold palette, It's not too heavy, but It's not too thin either. 

Stella and Mom left me already to ready the car waiting for us outside the hotel. I think Jamie's already there cause his car is already gone according to mom. I was alone in the room, my hands were shaking, my lips were trembling. All I know is that, today......I'll be Mrs Dornan. Can you believe it? I'm going to marry Jamie! After all these years of trying to fight these emotions, trying to build up the courage to fight with him in all his battles......and now, we're going to be married. 

I hear a knock on the door and I saw my dad walking up to me, I look at him straight in the eye and within a second, he starts to cry.