Chapter XII

Dakota's POV 

His whole demeanor changed. His eyes darkened filled with desire, his lips, twitch forming a very seductive smile. He stood up from his chair and stared at me, eye to eye. Grey to blue. Oh lord, what did I ever do right to deserve this divine creature? 

He walked towards me, still not breaking eye contact. He grabs my waist while I involuntarily wrap my arms around his. I move closer to him, making me feel his manliness from a lump in his trousers. 

"You pleased to see me, Jamie?" 

"Always had.......Always will"  he said in the most seductive way, making my insides set fire to itself. 

I leaned closer to him, making our nose touch. Our heavy ragged breathing makes it more noticeable how badly we want to finish what we had started last night. 

"Want to go finish something?" he asked. 

"Jamie, your daughter's here" I can't help but giggle knowing Dulcie is a meter away from us watching Peppa Pig. 

"She wouldn't mind and besides, she's enjoying herself...."  still holding my waist. My hands snake up to his neck and one on his back, rubbing it slowly, eventually making his breathing heavier 

"I would've been a better parent, for your information"  I mocked. 

He gasped in horror jokingly, putting his right hand on his chest pretending he's hurt. 

I laughed so hard at his cuteness that tears started forming on the sides of my eyes. When I laugh, to be honest, I really don't know how to stop. You may have to wait for it to voluntarily stop itself. 

But before I knew it, Jamie's lips met mine, and to that......I already knew the solution. 

There was an initial meeting of lips. Mine to his. His to mine. Followed by a passionate warmer melting everything inside my body. At once our mouths were moving in concord, moving with grace, like two swans dancing in a lake

 as though we couldn't get enough of each other

 as though to devour each other with our lips, mouths, and tongues would be the only way to express what we felt.  

as though.......love was the only solution to all the fucked up mess in our life. 

I smile and let out a chuckle and whispered to him "Let's go tell your daughter to behave" 

"Right back at you" 

He lets go of my waist and I walk in Dulcie's direction. 

"Baby girl!" 

"Dakie!" she happily screamed my name in high pitch, making me want to hug her so tight......she reminds me so much of me when I was little baby. 

"Say, can you become a big girl and stay here for a while?" 

She gave me a sweet grin while nodding her head in agreement. I kissed her forehead and started double-checking the doors and windows if they're securely locked. 

"Behave okay, princess?" Jamie said, walking up to her and giving her a kiss on both cheeks and one on her forehead. 

We went inside the bedroom and without even missing a beat, Jamie was already shirtless. 

MOTHER FUCK. 

Jamie's POV 

I grabbed her waist and lowered her down her bed. I move my hand down her flawless, snow-white skin until it slides underneath her sweats. Her mouth begins to explore mine, she wraps legs on my waist making it easier for me to kiss every part of her. 

She tilts her head to the right giving me access to her neck. She lets out a moan which signals my dick to soar high. She begins to kiss me harder. Soft moans escaping from her mouth.  I lowered down to her collarbones while tracing it with my finger. Her hands travel behind my back down to my waist.  

the touch of her hands sends signals in my body that makes me feel that I'm already near heaven. 

I softly bite her ear lobe, making her moan louder. She releases her grip on my waist, and lowers my sweatpants, in just a split second or two, I'm only in my boxers. Her hands are in harmony with our lips, as she reaches underneath my boxers.

"Seems like you're already ready......" she whispered seductively in my ears making me more turned on. Christ, this girl. 

 I release a moan, making her move closer to me. She grips my manliness hard, making my breathing heavier. She whispers "I want to take you to another world" in-between our kisses. 

Steady my beating heart, let's make this passionate..........oh and also, a message to my balls. BE PATIENT. 

I reached for her hands and positioned them upwards. Yes, baby, you are now mine. I move my lips lower and lower, reaching her breasts. 

I lift up her shirt until it's completely off. I glance at her, marveling in such beauty. 

Oh, dakota. My blue-eyed goddess. What a blessing. 

She deliberately keeps her hands above her head, giving me the access to explore her further. This extraordinary creation. I continue kissing lower and lower, resting my hands on her breasts. Caressing it, making her breathing more ragged and heavier. 

She consistently moans, signaling me that what I'm doing gives her pleasure. Oh baby, your moan is enough to send me to another dimension. 

I went back up and whispered in her ear "I'm going all the way, baby" 

I took off her underwear and at this moment she's completely naked.

I've seen her naked on set but my god this woman is an angel sent from the heavens above. This is the only time I fully appreciated how she is the epitome of perfection. Well, for me, she really is.  She was and still is. 

I kiss my way down, savoring every stop until I reach her private. I kissed her thighs and the sides of her privates. My tongue playfully licks its surroundings, going all the way inside. Every movement she makes, every twist and jerk of her body, makes it pleasurable for me to lick her more. 

Every moan that escapes from her lips, tells me to go for it. Fully. 

I stood up and looked at her with love, lust, and desire in my eyes. She nods slowly, knowing what my eyes tell her. And without missing anything, I'm inside of her. I pushed slowly, making her say my name in between breathing. Each thrust causes her body to heat up more.

Every moment I hear my name out of her mouth, the speed paces up. I'm about to come, my insides are on fire already,  I'm already far from the world we know.

slowly.....slowly. 

We have indeed, taken off. 

Sweet Dakota, you have indeed taken me to another world......you lifted me up away from the universe we all got to know in a lifetime. 

It was pure serenity. 

It was amazing. 

It was beautiful. 

I love every second of it. 

I love the woman, I did it with. 

More than mere words can ever express. 

I mean it. 

Hi guys! 

It's my first time writing a heated scene so I'm really sorry if it sucks. But anyway, enjoy! 

- G