Chapter XXXII

Jamie's POV

I stand by the window sill of the kitchen, observing the sun rising from it's sleep. I woke up extremely early today, knowing that the woman upstairs sleeping with my daughter is now my wife to be. 

Life is amazing isn't it? It will knock you down leaving you hopeless but then suddenly someone will come that will bring hope to you life again even though you already know that hope was gone a long time ago. A person that will give you strength to journey on. 

I'm going to prepare breakfast for my daughter and wife to be. Since the two of them eat more than men does, I'll finish the whole plastic of bacon. 

The mystery is.......

no matter how much they eat, they don't get fat. It's some crazy shit. 

but I love them either way. 

I prepare the table, coffee for my fiancee and me and of course milk for my baby girl. She drinks milk from the cup now which is nice cause one of my sisters kept the bottle since she reached 7. 

I started cooking creamy scrambled eggs and pancakes, I got a bit bored so I went up and grabbed Dakota's iPod being careful not to wake her up. 

I attach her iPod to the speakers near the kitchen Island and played "Drunk in Love" by Beyonce. I started belting out to the lyrics quietly while dancing around holding a pan of bacon in my hands. Slaying every move I make. Yes I know, I just said that. 

and plus I have a secret I have to tell.

I'm the real Beyonce. 

"Drunk in Lo-o-o-ove.....we be all night......yeahhhhh" Swaying that spatula over my head. Then.....

"Jamie that was horrible" Dakota's standing by the stairs with Dulcie, staring at me like they've seen a ghost. 

"Thanks for lifting my spirits up" I said sarcastically. 

"I smell bacon and pancakes" she said sniffing the aroma enveloping the room. Dulcie jumps down from Dakota's arms and runs to her high chair. I carry her and she grabbed my ear and whispered....

"Daddy.......don't dance ever again" I laughed harder than I should, realizing that I really am a bad dancer. Well, a kid never lies. 

Dakota sips her coffee, I look at her nervously and she closes her eyes. "This is what heaven taste like. Well done, babe" I got flattered by her compliment. She never liked how I prepare my coffee, so It's a big deal.  

They start to dig in, which scares me a bit and still never fails to surprise me. They really love food. 

"So, I was wondering what you guys want to do today?" I asked. It's a weekend so I want to take them out. 

"Let's go to the mall" Dulcie requested. 

Me and Dakota looks at her stunned and amused. "Dulcie you're only four and your first request is to go to the mall" I said. 

"I want to buy new dollies, daddy" 

I smile and look at Dakota. "I want to buy chips, we're all out" of course she does.

"Why are you so hungry all the time?" I laugh at her, curious on how my fiancee eat whatever she damn well please, but still manage to look sexy.  

"I don't know, baby! It worries me sometimes....." she frowns. Oh god, she looks so cute. I'm taken by her. 

We finish breakfast and washed up the dishes. Dakota gives Dulcie a bath and dressed her up with a beautiful pink dress with matching pink flats.  

"Watch peppa pig okay, baby girl? I'll just take a quick shower" I kissed her cheeks and she kissed mine back. 

I grabbed a clean towel from our closet and asked "Where's mommy dakie?" without even looking at me she answers "downstairs fixing something, daddy"  

I hurry down wearing only my towel wrapped around my waist. I want to shower with my wife to be. 

I see her by the sofa, by the book shelves, looking for something, not sure what.  I hug her from behind, making her jump almost knocking some books out of the book shelf. 

"Jesus christ, Jamie!" 

"What're you looking for?" I asked. 

"Macbeth" 

"You read?" 

She turns her head slowly, making that "you've got to be kidding me face" 

"okay fine" I said, motioning my hands up in the air, surrendering. 

She kisses my lips and traces my chest down with her fingers down to my stomach. 

"I like this" she whispers seductively 

I kiss her lips, biting her lower lip, she moans between kisses in response. 

"let's finish this in the shower" I grab her and carried her bridal style by surprise. 

"Jamie put me down!!!" she screamed and struggles to get free from my grip. 

"I'm practicing okay? You're going to be my wife, I'm going to do this a lot" 

I put her down once we reach the door of the bathroom. I checked in Dulcie and she's now reading her book of fairytales. I opened the bathroom door and we get in quietly. 

I close the door slowly and when I turn around Dakota's already naked. 

THE SIGHT OF HER MAKES EVERYTHING IN MY BODY FLY HIGH..........you know what I mean. 

She comes near me seductively, she presses her chest on mine, making my body all tingle. She grabs my hair and pulls my face closer to hers, entangling us on a passionate and heated kiss. We slowly back up a bit towards the shower, I trace my fingers down her spine down to her magnificent ass. I squeeze it making her moan in my mouth, the sound of her moan makes me want her even more. 

She breaks the kiss and smirks at me, her eyes now dark blue filled with desire. We step inside the shower, letting the warm water cascade over our bodies. My god look at that goddess in front of me. I'm going to marry Aphrodite. 

I pin her to the wall, I pinch her nipples, feeling it harden beneath my fingers. I caress her chest, her undeniably perfect twins. Making round movements, slowly. I move my hands down to her stomach, making it tremor, down to her hip bones. She flexes it towards my sex, signaling me that she wants it in now. 

I carry her and wraps her legs around my waist, she kisses my face down to my neck, she strokes my back with her fingers. I positioned her, making eye contact, both of us panting. Both ready for this. 

"Ready?"

She responds with a wink. Fuck yes. 

I bury myself inside of her 

and 

yes, like I said, heaven here on earth. 

she never fails to amaze me. 

and I'm going to marry her. 

Pure bliss.