Chapter 17

*Just a heads up there will be a bit of a sex scene in this chapter*

Ethan

It was just after 8 and I tucked Ryder into bed kissing his forehead, "night buddy" I said, and he smiled as he closed his eyes. I left his room going back downstairs to Zoey and she smiled at me, I sat on the couch. She came over and sat on my lap and started to kiss me, it was the same kiss we had the night she was here last time. I kissed her back and ran my hand up her back, and subtly unclipped her bra but she didn't stop me as it fell off her shoulders. She pulled my shirt off and smiled, "wow" she said as she looked at my chest. I did work out and had a six pack, but I never expected that reaction. I pulled her shirt off too and she collapsed on me hugging me, "I have wanted this for so long" she said. "Me too Zoey, I said getting her completely undressed as she did the same to me. She positioned herself perfectly as I slipped inside her getting a gasp from both of us. She was amazing and I would never have expected this as she bounced her hips in perfect rhythm. It was incredible in every way as we both climaxed and she kissed me, "thank you" she said. "Anytime Zoey that was amazing" I said knowing how badly I needed that how badly I needed her. We sat there for a few more minutes just looking at each other, "Ethan I need to work tomorrow" she said. "Okay, I but please we need to do this again" I said, "of course, I will see you in 24 hours" she said. I laughed as she dressed and I walked her to the door, I kissed her again before she left my house. I locked it behind her and stood with my back against it, that was absolutely amazing. I smiled as I closed all the lights and headed upstairs, I peeked in on Ryder and he was curled up hugging Axel close to him and I smiled. I think getting him that dog was the best thing I did. 

I climbed into the shower and just hoped that there were no more complications. Ryder was finally in a good place. He was going to be mine soon and I couldn't be happier, I just hoped Zoey would want to be a part of our lives too. I climbed into bed and welcomed it as I closed my eyes thinking about Zoey.

Ryder

It was morning it was the first time I slept through the night, and I enjoyed it I ran downstairs and opened the back door for Axel. I didn't see Ethan he might still be asleep; I didn't want to wake him. I suspect he had a late night with Zoey, and the thought of it made me smile, as much as I missed mommy, she wasn't really that good. Zoey, I think would be a good mommy, and I hoped she wanted to be with Ethan. I mean I wasn't going to say anything because I was happy just having Ethan in my life. I never had a dad, and I was excited that he was going to be that he loved me more than mommy ever did. I was hungry so I decided that I would need to go and wake him up. I let Axel back inside, and we both ran upstairs, and I opened his door slightly, and climbed onto his bed. "Morning" he said, "morning dad when is breakfast?" I asked him, "I guess right now" he said, and I smiled. "Where is Zoey?" I asked him, "she had to go to work, do you like Zoey?" he asked me. "I do but I like that she makes you happy, for me it doesn't matter I have you" I said, and he smiled. "Well, you make me happier little man, now let's see what we can do for breakfast" he said as we headed downstairs. I wasn't sure what he was making but it smelled really yummy. "Something a little different this morning bud, this is a Frittata" he said, I didn't care what it was called it looked good. I ate it happily, and after breakfast he cleaned the dishes. 

I was playing with my trains, "Ryder I need to run a few errands want to go get dressed so we can head out" he said. "Sure" I said as I ran upstairs, I put on some pants and a shirt with and a grabbed a hoodie just to be safe. I made sure to go pee too before we left, I gave Axel his favorite toys and gave him a pet before I walked out the door with Ethan. He strapped me into the car seat and climbed into the front. I had no idea where we were going but I would follow him to the moon if I could. We pulled into a bank I think and as we were walking in, I realized I needed to pee again, I must have drank too much orange juice. "Ethan, I need to pee" I said, "okay just a second bud" he said as he asked a woman, and she showed us to a washroom. "Normally this is a staff bathroom, but he looks desperate" she said. "Thank you" Ethan said to her as he helped me inside. We were only in there for a few minutes but there as a loud bang outside and I knew that sound. It was the same one I heard when Drake shot mommy, I looked to Ethan and he said, "do not move!" I nodded as he walked out of the bathroom, I didn't want to be left behind. I followed him out and there was a man with a gun, and the bank doors were closed, it was just us inside. "We followed you in here detective, and cleared the building, Drake sends his regards" the man said. "What do you want?" Ethan said, "I want nothing, just to make sure my boss gets what he wants" the man said as he pointed the gun at me. I closed my eyes as he pulled the trigger and the sound of the gun shot ringing in my ears. I didn't know what just happened.