Chapter 18

Riggs

I made it back to the office and things were super chaotic I had no idea what was going on. "Riggs major problem" Collins said. "Can't be worse than Ethan getting shot" I said, "Um well it is. Drake is missing" Collins said. "Excuse me what?" I said, "we think the bank thing was a distraction. Whoever followed him there did it knowing their boss was getting transferred. The van crashed and both Drake and Tyler escaped the driver and other officer with them were both killed" Collin said. "Fuck! this is not good, get someone to the hospital now!' I said, knowing Ryder was in danger. "Collins find them!" I said, "we are trying" Collins said as he made sure someone was on their way to the hospital. This was so not a good thing and not something I needed to deal with!

Ryder

Ethan still lying here not moving but he was breathing, his mom was bugging me, "Ryder honey you should eat" she said. I didn't say anything I just hugged Ethan tighter I was trying to will my energy into him. "Okay honey I will be right back okay" Gloria said as she went into the bathroom, I was just glad she was gone for the moment. "Daddy please don't leave me" I said crying into his chest. A nurse or something came in, "I am sorry honey" she said and I didn't say anything I moved a little for her. I wasn't sure why she was grabbing me but she had my arm and I felt a pinch and I cried. "Its okay honey" she said and my eyes closed. 

Drake

I was free those idiot cops would never win, my empire was stronger than they thought. My men and women would always be there for me. I heard they shot the detective but of course he wasn't dead. They were supposed to bring me Ryder now I needed to get someone to the hospital to bring him to me. Some of my followers were idiots but I still had some by my side that would do whatever I asked. We were currently hiding out I knew that the cops would be looking for me I just hoped they brought me Ryder soon. My son needed to learn a little lesson and I was going to teach him a thing or two about manners.

Riggs

Collins was back in my office and the look on his face didn't look good, "please don't give me more bad news" I said. "I am sorry, I have too Ryder is missing" he said. "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I swore loudly. Did I know something like this would happen no but I should have never left him alone. "Collins find him! Ethan will kill us both if you don't" I said. "We think that Drake sent someone to get him so we are trying to locate him" Collin said. "Fuck this day just keeps getting worse" I said, I wasn't going to sleep until I knew Ryder was safe and that asshole was back behind bars. I hoped to do it all before Ethan woke up from his coma because I don't think any of us would be prepared for his anger.

Ryder

I woke up, I didn't know what was happening I knew I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I looked around and then I heard him and I panicked this had to be a joke. "Did anyone see you?" Drake said, "no sir" a woman's voice I didn't recognize said. "Good let me know when he wakes up" Drake said. Oh no this was not good, I needed to get out, or I needed to keep sleeping. I was so scared and I tried not to cry as I closed my eyes as the door to the room I was in opened. I didn't want to be here and I wanted Ethan. He was hurt and I didn't know if he was okay either but what if he woke up and noticed I was gone. I couldn't hold back the tears and I sniffed the woman in the room noticed, "Drake he is awake" she said, why would she do that. I didn't want to see him. Drake walked into the room, "hello Ryder it is so nice to see you again" he said as he kneeled down and forced me to look at him. "Cry if you must but this is going to be your new home so get used to it. Oh and Ryder you will learn some respect while you are here" Drake said as he let me go and slapped me across the face. He left the room and I grabbed my cheek and cried, this was awful. I didn't want to be here I needed to get myself out but how.