Partners

Harry POV:

Wow! She was beautiful her eyes her face her hair anything you could imagine! I kept staring at her she looked worried I wonder what was wrong. "Okay class so we are doing a project I want you to pick a partner it's going to be about a documentary film on anything you want." The teacher said. So I walked over to Miranda she gave me a smile my heart was about to pound out if my chest I was really nervous. I took a deep breath and finally said "hey erm... Miranda do you want to be my partner for the project?" There was a big lump in my throat I quickly swallowed it and waited for an answer. She gave me a smile and she said "uh yeah sure! I would love to!" She said. She had some sort of like... Shake in her voice. "Miranda are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I-I'm fine why?" "You sound scared." "No I'm fine but thank you for being concerned." "No problem." So the whole class we decided what to do for the documentary film.

Miranda POV:

I was freaking out! Harry asked me to be his partner! But probably he is the only one he knows as of right now and probably when he meets everyone he will forget about me. I will only have one best friend who doesn't even go to this school and be a nobody again. But that wasn't really what was bothering me. I can't stop thinking about my parents they hate me so much they always beat me. So many questions were going through my head I felt like I was going to faint and I guess Harry saw as I was about to fall off my chair. I felt someone grab my arm and I jumped and snapped out of my trance. "Woah Miranda are you feeling alright?" Harry asked me. "Oh uh yeah sorry just a little light headed." He had a worried expression on his face. "Are you sure love?'' My cheeks were red. "I'm fine Harry don't worry!!" He smiled in relief and I gave him a fake smile back. We were trying to figure out what to do for our video it was really hard because we don't have much in common. Then it hit me singing! "Um Harry?" "Yeah?" "Do you like singing?" I asked. "Yes! It's been my dream to be on X-Factor ever since I was 10 years old. "Really?!?! Me too!!" We started talking about what songs we would sing if we were on there. "Hey why don't we do that for our video we can record a song together!" Harry said. I was scared of singing in front of people. I remember one time I sang for my parents when I was 6 years old.

ҒʟɑՏʜ ßɑʗĸ:

"Hey mom and Dad I wrote a song can I sing it?" "Sure we know you have a bad voice anyway but whatever." My mother said. Okay here it goes.

"I've always been the kind of girl

Who's hid her face

Have to show the world what I've

Got to say

I've got to let it show its time

To let you know

To let you know....

This is real this is me

Im exactly where I'm

Suppose to be now gonna

Let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am there's no

Way to hold it in no more hiding who

I want to be.. This is me..

That's all I've got so far what do you think? I asked my parents and they were wide eyed. "That was HORRIBLE!" My father yelled. He grabbed me by the shirt and pinned me down on the couch and my mother was punching me in the gut. He let me go and threw me across the room as I hit my head against the wall. I ran upstairs and shut my door an locked it. I ran in my closet hiding behind my clothes. I hear them trying to open the door and I'm holding on to my self for dear life and crying hoping they will not break my door down.

End of ҒʟɑՏʜ ßɑʗĸ

"So what you think?" Harry asked. I bit my lip I couldn't let him down. "Sure that would be great." I said a little shaky. "Perfect then it's settled! We just have to come up with lyrics." I smiled weakly and took my notebook out. "Okay class this assignment is do in three weeks, if its late by one day it's ten points off and so on and so on." RING!! "Okay class have a great weekend class see you Monday." As I got my stuff together and walked away Harry grabbed my arm. "Do you want to sit next to each other and lunch?" Harry said. "Sure! I just have to go to my locker first ill meet you there."

AN:

Hey Guys!!! I hope you like it so far! Sorry If I take so long with the chapters and Im sorry if they are short.

Harry and Miranda like each other!!!! Where is there relation ship going to go?!?! Also if you have a cute ship name for them comment!!!!

Don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE!!!

Love Ya

Gillian Styles xx