You just ruined my life

Harry POV:

"So are you okay?" I ask Miranda seeing that she's shaking like mad.

"I guess....um who are they...?"

"Oh uh sorry love um that ones Liam and the others Zayn."

"Hi.." She said shyly and waved. They waved back and smiled. Wow this was an awkward situation.

"Alright well let's get you home and dried off okay?" She nodded her head and I picked her up bridal style to the car. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest. I played with her wet hair and as I look down she was fast asleep.

I kiss the top of her head and whisper into her ear "your safe now I love you babe."

Miranda POV:

Harry kissed me softly on my head and whispered to me "you're same now I love you babe."
He was so sweet! He held on to me and I always felt protected by him.
I felt the car come to a stop and I flutter my eyes open by someone shaking my shoulder.

"M...M wake up were here." I hear El say I sit up and I rub my eyes and stretch. I walk out of the car exhausted not even keeping my eyes opened.
"Aww is Mandy tired?" Louis said in a baby voice. I gave him an evil stare and punched him in the arm.

"OWWEE!"

"Good."

I give him a hug and thank him. I did the same with the Others. I apologized to Liam and Zayn for seeing that. Harry gives me a long kiss and hugs me tight.

"Are you going to be okay when I go to bootcamp?"

"Yes Curly I will be fine." I say yawning.

"Okay get some rest love I'll FaceTime you In the morning to see how you're doing.."

I nodded and kissed his cheek and walked inside to my house and see my mom and dad with worried faces.

Oh god this will be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam POV:

Wow she was beautiful. Her long brown hair and those brown eyes her smile everything was so perfect about her! I just can't stop thinking about her. Her name keeps running through my head like a catchy song.

"Liam? LIAM!" Louis shouts in my face and snaps me out of my trance.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Were at Harry's house now c'mon slow poke!"

I got out of the car and got my luggage and walked into Harry's bungalow house.

(AN: Okay so I know this isn't how it went but when they went to the X-Factor they met each other and became friends but they are still going for solo artists. I know it's screwed up but just go along with it lol :p )

I set down my stuff and got into my pjs and put a sweatshirt on because there was a bonfire set up outside and I joined the rest of the boys.

The whole night we were singing songs and laughing! This was the best night ever, I think I've finally found four new friends.

Zayn POV:

I barely talked the whole time...I mean I'm kinda quiet at first but I guess when I get to know the boys better ill get more loud like I usually am...maybe? Anyway they kept asking me if I was alright and I nodded and told a few story's. But that was pretty much it...

"So do you guys think we'll make it as solo artists?" Louis asked.

"Probably! I mean were all good singers!" Niall pointed out. I mean yeah we are all really good singers also as a group.

"Yeah maybe one day in one of our gigs we can sing as a group!" I said and Harry's eyes went wide and he said "THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!"

"Yeah it actually would!" Liam said.

"You know how about we all take a group photo and when we become famous and we'll say one day to our children I was friends with that famous guy!" Harry said and we all laughed nodding our heads in agreement.

It was getting cold so we put out the fire and went and got ready for bed. I slept in Harry's bed with him next to me and the rest of the boys slept on the floor. I put on my clothes got under the covers and fell into a deep sleep......

Miranda POV:

"Young Lady who do you think you are?!" My mother yelled.

"I'm sorry but I was somewhere and I didn't have my phone!"

"That's it I let you go with Harry to the X-Factor and he got you into this."

Oh my god he's not gonna say...
Tears were forming in my eyes please tell me he wasn't gonna say this right infront of me.

"Wh-What are you s-saying dad?"

He took a deep breath and looked into my teary eyes. And I think he knew I knew what he was thinking.

"Miranda...you can't see Harry anymore..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

нey dιpdyed lollιpopѕ!! oмg 1.4ĸ readѕ!! oмg тнanĸyoυ ѕo мυcн!! ιм ѕo ѕo ѕorry aвoυт noт υpdaтιng ғaѕт enoυgн wιтн ѕcнool and everyтнιng and ιм goιng on vacaтιon тo ĸey weѕт тoмorrow! neхт тιмe ι proмιѕe вυт ιт aмy тaĸe longer вυт ι wιll poѕт 2 cнapтerѕ тo тнιѕ!!!! ιм ѕo ѕorry тo ĸeep yoυ waιтιng тнιѕ long and ι нope yoυ lιĸe тнe cнapтer!! ι вroĸe мy own нearт wrιтιng тнe end!!😭
anyway ι love yoυ all ѕo мυcн!! хх

~gιllιan payne