Making up with pigeons

Harry POV:

"So I erm heard what uh happened..."

"Yeah s-she said I-I was b-being s-self centered!"

She started crying so hard I could feel my heart breaking inside. I can't stand when she's like this...it's like we're connected. Whatever she feels I feel the same.

"Love? Love! Calm down."

"Harry..."

"No calm down breathe M breathe."

After that she calmed down and now I can understand what she was saying.

"So who's side are you on?"

"Wait....I have to choose?!" I said surprised. Why would she do this?

"No you don't...sorry for putting you through that.."

"It's okay. So you and El gonna make up?"

"Maybe or at least I want too but I don't know how she feels so."

"Okay well I call you later babe I gotta go."

"Aww okay I love you!"

"I love you too!"

I hung up and threw my phone to the side. I slumped down in my chair and sighed. This was all my fault. There not friends anymore because of me...me! Why? Why am I so stupid? I shouldn't of kept it from M but I wanted to surprise her! My stomach churned at the thought that they weren't friends anymore and that I was keeping something from my bird. (Bird- girlfriend in British :D )

"You okay man?" I look up and see Niall. I shook my head no. He came and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked his blue eyes worried.

"Well it's complicated but long story short I wanted to surprise M that I was coming home but El and her aren't friends anymore."

"So El knew and you told her not to tell M?"

"Yeah...what should I do?"

"Mate...I'm not sure I've never been in a situation like this before."

"Yeah but I've never done this before either so any suggestions?"

"Well maybe when you get there just tell M about the whole thing and I'm sure they'll make up...don't sweat it mate they'll make up."

"Thanks Ni."

"No problem bro. By the way we'll be there in 10 minutes." He pat me on the back and got his stuff ready.
I did the same and plopped back down on the chair. Okay I can do this....I can do this. I just gotta think it through.
~~~
"HARRY!" M screamed and she ran and jumped into my arms. I hugged her tight. It felt so good to have her in my arms again! I missed her so much!!

"Hi love!" I said pecking her on the lips with her legs rapped around my torso.

"Wait...I only thought Lou was coming?"

"Well no everyone came..that was kind of El's secret."

She gave me a confused look and jumped down. My face went pale and I was sweating. I was nervous for what was going to happen next.

"So you wanted to surprise me?"

"Yeah. El wanted to tell you but I wouldn't let her."

"Oh okay."

"W-Well uhh Surprise?" I smiled weakly.

"So why did she tell me I was self-centered?"

"That I have no idea maybe she just-" I trailed off being careful choosing my own words.

"Just what?"

"Just was erm in a bad mood?"
Nice save.

"Maybe....I should um go apologize and say hi to my big brother."

"Big brother?"

"Yeah Lou. He's my big bro and I'm his little sis."

"Oh cool. So you want me to come with you?"

Miranda POV:

"Um yeah sure!" I said and I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers and waking next door.
I rang the doorbell and when it opened I saw my big brother!

"LOUIS!" I said and hugged him tightly.

"MANDY!" He screamed. God I wish he'd stop calling me that.

I let go and see no one other than Eleanor standing behind him. I can tell she had been crying by her dried up tears and her red noes. Just like me...

"Hey guys can me and El talk?"

"Yeah sure we'll leave you alone."

"Thanks."

I closed the door and faced Eleanor.

"Hey." I said quietly looking at the floor.

"Hi."

We both looked up and tears started to form inside my eyes. I missed her so much! At the same time we both ran into each other's arms and started to cry.

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed.

We let go and went upstairs into her purple room with a big chandelier and a really cool melted crayon paintings.

"No El. I'm sorry you were right I was being self centered and I'm sorry I just missed Harry so much and now I know you had to keep it a secret he was coming."

"It's okay. I'm sorry for going all yelly at you."

"It's okay and you're not a bitch you are an amazing best friend I shouldn't of called you that."

"Back at ya."

We both laughed and hugged again. It felt so good to have her back.

"HE'S MINE!"

"NO! HE WILL BE MINE!"

El and I look at each other and run to her window. We look out and we see Harry and Louis doing their Star Wars battle outside.
"Who are they fighting over?"

"I have no clue...it's not one of us though." I chuckled.

We laugh and walk outside and put our hands on our hips. They look at us and drop their sword things.

"So who you fighting over?" El asked tapping her foot.

"Uh well...." Louis said as he puts up his pigeon?

"A pigeon?" I say walking over.

"Yes! His name is Kevin."

Woah okay....this got weirder.

"So who won?" El asked kissing Louis.

"We both did." Harry said winking at Louis.

"What do you mean?" I ask hugging his torso.

"Well you two made-up and we have two beautiful girlfriends and lil sisters so WE WON!" Harry said. El and I awed and kissed our boys.

"WATER FIGHT!" I hear an Irish man yell. I look behind me and see the two new guys and the water fight started. We each got our own and started throwing them around.
We laughed, fell, rolled. It was a mess. But now the world was perfect for once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

нєу ℓσνєѕ!! ѕσяяу ιт тσσк ѕσ ℓσиg !! ѕ¢нσσℓ gσт ιи тнє ωαу υgннн :( αиуωαу тнαик уσυ ѕσ мυ¢н fσя 1.8к яєα∂ѕ!!! αнн! ℓσνє уσυ ℓσνє уσυ!!! ι нσρє уσυ ℓιкє тнєѕє 2 ¢нαρтєяѕ!! <3 ωєℓℓ ι ωιℓℓ тяу тσ υρ∂αтє αѕ ѕσσи αѕ ρσѕѕιвℓє вυт уσυ киσω...тнαт ωιℓℓ тαкє ℓσиg ℓσℓ. αиуωαу тнαикѕ αgαιи αи∂ ι ωιℓℓ вє ωяιтιиg αи αυтнσяѕ иσтє αgαιи fσя уσυ gυιѕє!! ℓσνє уσυ χχ

~gιℓℓ ѕтуℓєѕ