Song Writing

Miranda POV:

"Okay Harry what song are we going to do?" "Erm...... Actually I don't know." We kept thinking and thinking. Harry always bites his lip when he thinks its so adorable!!!!! "OHHH! I KNOW!!" Harry jumped out of his seat literally jumping 50 feet in the air. "Okay Styles I guess it's a good song." I chuckled. "What about Wonder Wall?!?!?" "Oh yeah! I love that song!" So we went on the web and looked for lyrics. We didnt really well know the song but we knew parts of it. "Okay found it!" "As Harry and I are sitting on the hospital bed we began to try out our voices and see where it fit the best. Harry had a really good voice! "Okay Miranda your turn!" Harry smiled. My heart was pounding in my throat I was so nervous because of what my fake parents said. "Love what's wrong?" "N-nothing! I'm just warming up?" I gave him a fake smile. He pouted I couldn't help but laugh. "Seoruisly Miranda you're always shaky and passing out whats wrong?? And how did you get in the fire?" I felt like I had to tell him he's like a brother to me and even though I've known him for two days I feel like I can tell him anything. "Okay here it goes." I told him everything about my childhood how my real parents put me in an orphanage and my fake parents that Tortured me my whole life and all that stuff. His lip was quivering and a tears were streaming down his face. "Aww Harry don't cry!" I told him. I wiped the tears off his face and gave him a hug. "Do you still (sniff) live w-with t-them?" Harry stammered. "No now I live with my real parents I actually just found out yesterday about the whole situation about them putting me in an orphanage." I said.

"I still don't understand why they would do this to you! I mean your smart Beautiful and your like the prettiest girl I've ever met. That first day when our teacher said to go sit by you my heart was in my throat and you and I starred into each others eyes and I got distracted. Then when we were doing a project I didn't know if you liked me or not but I finally had the guts to talk to you and asked you to work on the project and when you said yes you lit up my world like nobody else and then you flipped my hair and I got overwhelmed! Miranda I've never felt this way before and if anyone ever calls you ugly fat or stupid ignore them and just remember you are beautiful healthy and smart and don't let anyone tell you your not!"

Tears were streaming down my face but it wasn't said tears it was tears of love. I smiled at Harry and gave him a hug. "Harry that's like the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me thank you so much!!" "Your welcome love." We let go of each other and started to test our voices.

Harry POV:

What I just said was no lie I loved Miranda I never wanted her to leave me not for a second in my life! She was perfect. "Okay Harry your turn!" Miranda said. "Actually I believe it's your turn." She looked so scared. "Miranda it's okay your old parents are gone now its just me and you please sing!" "Okay here I go." She said. As she was singing my eyes widened. She had beautiful singing! I could listen to her all day if I could. "Was that good Harry?" She gave me a weak smile. "Was that good no it was BEAUTIFUL!" The frown turned upside down on her face. "You really think so?" "Yes love!" "Thanks Harry!!" "Your welcome now let's get singing!"

---------------------------------------------

(An: if you didn't listen to wonder wall please listen to it!! You don't have to but it really fits this part. One direction sang it but it was originally from Oasis. So please listen to it but you don't have to if you don't want to)

---------------------------------------------

Title: WonderWall

Harry:

~~~~

Today is gonna be the day that they're

gonna throw it back to you

One Way Or Anotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें