Where ever you go ill be there

Harry POV:

"Miranda? Is that you?" I ask as I inch closer to her. She looks up but I realized it wasn't her....it was Eleanor.

"El? What's wrong?"

"Miranda she...."

"She what?!" I said giving her a hug.

"She ran away...b-but s-she wanted m-me to tell you s-she l-loved y-you."
She said and started to sob even more.

"What? Where the hell is she?!" I said tears streaming down my face.

"She told me not to tell."

"Eleanor you and I are going to find her now where is she?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

El and I were in the car with tears streaming down out face. I was driving really fast I needed to get there in time before something happens.....El finally told me where she was, I got it out of her finally and it wasn't easy.

"Okay where now?" I ask her.

"Turn left then make a right and keep going straight."

"S-So what is this place where she's going?"

"It's a lake me and her used to go to all the time. Whenever we felt sad or one of us did we'd always go there to get our mind off of things. No one knew about it well you know now but yeah...."

"So why are you crying that she's there?"

"Well one time when we were both there she got really pissed off and she didn't want to....exist anymore."

"So how did you stop her?"

"Well It wasn't really easy and I don't feel like talking about it...it scares me."

Miranda POV:

I drove to the lake me and El used to go to every time when we were sad or pissed off or we just needed to get our mind off of things.

I looked out into the water and stepped in. It was freezing cold. I put another foot in and started walking slowly.

"MIRANDA! MIRANDA STOP!" I heard Harry voice calling. But I kept going I messed up on the biggest opportunity of a life time....so what are my chances?

"MIRANDA STOP IT NOW!" I hear his voice coming closer.

I was waist high in the water now. I looked up to the sky and back down at the water. I wonder what it will be like....

Now I was neck deep and as I was about to go under I felt a hand grab me and trying to pull me out.

I couldn't really feel anything because I was all numb but I'm pretty sure it was a hand.

I tried resisting but the grip was too strong and I got pulled out and laid on the grass.

"Miranda? Can you hear me?" I think that was El.

"Y-Yeah..." I said shivering.

"She pulled me into a hug and I could hear her crying.

"Why did you do this again? I-It was an audition! Why?"

"El I messed up! Don't you get it? I'm a nobody again!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"How is your voice back?"

"Forget about that don't you see? My life is going to be boring again."

"With us it's not."

I turn around and see my 3 best friends and two new ones...standing there.

"Wha? How did you?"

"Harry told us you were here and we needed to get here as soon as possible....we can't loose you babe." Niall said.

"Yeah we can't I don't know what I would do without my best friend Mandy!"

I gave him an evil stare but I laughed you can't stay mad at Tommo.

"Miranda if you ever left me I don't know what I would do with myself." Harry said giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry Haz I don't know I just do this when I feel like there's nothing left...."

"But you have everything you could ever want! You have a great best friends a family and a handsome boyfriend." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled and hugged him again.

"Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"What would you have done if I did this?"

"Well I would be crying for the rest of my life."

"Why?"

"Well I would've lost you and I can't live without you....wherever you go that's where I'll be..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

нey мy dιpdyed lollιpopѕ!💕 ѕorry ι тooĸ ѕo long wιтн тнe cнapтer. ι ѕтarтed ѕcнool and ι нavenт нad тιмe тo wrιтe ѕo yeaн... ιм ѕorry! ιll тry тo υpdaтe aѕ ѕoon aѕ ι can! ιll proвaвly poѕт lιĸe 2 cнapтerѕ neхт тιмe 😁
alѕo тнanĸ yoυ ѕo ѕo мυcн ғor 1,236 readѕ!!! ιlyѕм!!

ι нope yoυ gυyѕ lιĸe тнe cнapтer!💕

love yoυ хх

~gιllιan нoran❤