Authors note

Hi guys!! I just finished this book and I can't believe how many reads it has gotten! Thank you so much for reading this I had a blast writing this and I know the last chapter is short but I just wanted to finish so I can get on with the sequel to this book!

YES DONT CRY THERE IS A SEQUEL!

I haven't worked out the details yet but if anyone would like to suggest a cover I would love for you to make one and send it to me!
The title is

Half a heart

And it needs a picture of Harry and Selena !!!

My kik is: @mrsstyles225
Twitter: @gill_loves_1d
Instagram: gillllstylesss (just request me and comment on here if you want to dm it to me)

Okay also thank you so so so much for reading this I know I'm probably not the best writer but I loved writing this and I'm so glad you loved it from the comments I get!

Sorry I don't update fast I have a busy schedule and I promise with this book I will update a little bit sooner!!

Thank you again I love you all so much and I can't wait for you to read the sequel to OWOA!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I will be putting out a new book called
Damaged soon so check that one out I'll write another note on here when that ones out and when the sequel to this one is out!

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU AGAIN!!