Surprise!!

Miranda POV:

As I held the note my hands were shaking and tears were streaming down my face.

"Sh-she loved m-me." I whispered to my self. I wanted to know where she was or how she knew I lived here. I folded up the note and went upstairs to my musical room. My mom got me a musical themed room. All the walls were music notes and I had

X-Factor posters everywhere and a walking closet. I open up my closet and put the note in a secret hiding space I found when I was looking through my room. Then I got my bag and started on my homework. But what I really need is comforting I wish Harry was here to comfort me. I mean I just found out that my other mother loved me but she did that stuff because my other dad made her. All this was going through my head and I was getting a head-ache. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

CLINK! CLINK! I woke up and looked out my window and I see my curly hair boyfriend throwing rocks at my window smiling. I laughed and open my window and said"why can't you be a normal person and just knock." "Because this is more epic and you know I'm not normal...nobody's normal.'' I couldn't help but laugh because its true he's not normal I'm not normal. I told him to come in and in my room we did homework together and when we finished we started talking. "Hey Harry?" "Yes beautiful?" I love it when he says that. I smiled back at him. "Um I have to....show you something." I walked over to my closet and got the note and gave it to him. "It's from my other mom, somehow she knew I was living here and left the note for me. Hey Harry?" "Yes beautiful?" I love it when he says that. I smiled back at him. "Um I have to....show you something." I walked over to my closet and got the note and gave it to Harry. As Harry read it his eyes were wide. He looked up at me and I shook my head. "Oh my gosh....." Harry said. "Yeah I know when I read it I was crying an my hands were shaking. I still don't know what to do." My voice was choking up. A tear fell on my cheek and Harry came and gave me a hug. This is what I needed. Harry hugging me is what I needed. He is my boyfriend, my best friend, and I can tell him anything because I know he would never let me down and he would always be by my side no matter what.

"It's okay Miranda....it's going to be okay." He whispered into my ear. "Thank you Harry." I whispered back. We let go of each other and he kissed my cheek and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"I know this is really hard for you." Harry said. I shook my head yes and put I put my head on his shoulder he kissed my head and grabbed my hand. "We will get through this together I promise." I smiled at him and we kissed and I put my head back on his shoulder. I love Harry so much he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. He is always there for me, protects me, never leaves my side, funny, adorable, trustworthy and so much more. I was so lucky to have him as my boyfriend. I don't know what I would do without him. And I've known him for like 5days and we are already dating.

Harry kept stroking my hair as I was laying in his shoulder. "Miranda...are you home?" My mom yelled. I wiped my tears away and yelled back "Yeah I'm home upstairs!" She came in my room and gave me a hug. "Oh good Harrys here too!! I have to tell you guys something!" My mom said.

Harry and I exchanged looks. "Okay on July14 you two are going....." "WHERE?!!!?" Harry and I yelled in unison. "You and Harry are going to perform on the X-Factor!!!!!" I screamed and hugged Harry. "Oh my gosh I can't believe it!!!!! Ever since we were ten we wanted to got there and now we are!!!!" Harry said. "I know!!" We let go of each other and I hugged my mom. "THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!" "Aww your welcome honey!!" "YES THANK YOU SO MUCH MIRANDA'S MOM!!" Harry said. "Your welcome Harry please call me Linda." "Okay!!" Finally for once everything was going right.

Harry POV:

I just couldn't believe it Miranda and I are going to sing at the X-Factor!!!! Her mom left the room and I gave her another hug. "See didn't I tell you everything was going to get better." "Yes you were right." Miranda said. We finished our homework and went for a walk at night. The stars looked beautiful and so did Miranda. We were holding hands and laughing it was perfect. She is the perfect girlfriend. When we audition for the X-Factor and become famous and go on 10 month tours no matter what she will always be in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loveys!!!! Thank you sooooooo much for 138 reads!!!! I'm so happy!!!

I hope you guys like my book so far!!!! Keep reading!!

Please!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

SHARE!

Love ya <3

~Gillian Styles