I.....just......cant

Miranda POV:

My dad was furious his face was red. "D-Dad I-I can explain...." "Get in the house now young lady." My dad said. "And you curly you just think you can kiss my daughter?"

"Dad he's....." He cut me off.. "I don't care what he is or who he is he should not be kissing my daughter. "Mr. McKinley I can explain..." Harry said.

"No curly go home."

"DAD!!! HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!" I shout. They both look at me with surprised looks. Like serouisly I just yelled big whoop. "H-he is your boyfriend?" "Yes dad that's what I've been trying to tell you."

"Well what's his name?"

"Harry Styles."

"Okay um Harry well I'm very strict about boyfriends so if you can prove to me that she is your world and you would protect her I will give you my blessing."

"Thank you sir I will show you how much I care about your daughter." Harry said sounding relieved.

"But I will be driving around so ill be watching your every move Harry."

"O-Okay night love." Harry said.

"Night Haz!"

He walked away and my dad shut the door. "I'm sorry for yelling dad but I wanted you to know that he is my boyfriend."

"It's okay he seems like a nice boy but I don't know I have this feeling that he is mischievous."

"He's not don't worry!"

I gave my dad a kiss and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I went upstairs and took a shower after i was done I blow dried my hair. Then I put on a gray tank top and pink shorts with little red hearts on them, I put my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my iPhone and went on Instagram.

RING!

Harry💕:

Hey babe is everything okay?

Me: Yeah everything is fine!

Harry💕: Are you sure?😔

Me: Yes I'm fine why the sad face?

Harry💕: because I made your dad furious and I'm nervous because what if he doesn't like me and I can't date you. Miranda I can't loose you. You are my world everywhere I see you everyday I think about you.

I was crying I had to show this to my dad and tell him that he's the one.

Me: OMG!! Harry you are so sweet I'm crying right now. Thank you so much for saying that to me! That made my night! I love you so

much!

Harry💕: I love you too babe😘

Me: is it okay if I show my dad this?

Harry💕:

Uh sure!

Me: okay ill brb.

"Hey Dad come look!"

"Yes Sweetie what is it?"

"Harry and I were texting and look!"

I gave him my phone and he looked at the text Harry and I had.

He read through them and gave my phone back to me.

"Well what do you think?"

"I think he is very sweet to you but I want to see something else from him."

"Oh uh okay like what?"

"You will see..."

"C'mon Dad please tell me?"

"Nope you will know soon."

"Ughh.. No I want to know!"

"Miranda shut up and go to your room."

"WHAT?YOURE TELLING ME TO SHUT

UP?"

"YOUNG LADY DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AND IF YOU DO I WILL MAKE YOU BREAK UP WITH HARRY!" My dad yelled at me.

I was on the verge of tears.

I loved Harry he can't do this to me. We were silent for 2 minutes.

"I love Harry so much and

I've only knew you for 3 hours and I'm already fighting with the dad I barely even met. Serouisly? I really don't want to fight like this. It brings back flash backs from before. Harry is the boy I loved ever since I laid eyes on him and your going to take away my happiness? Actually you've took it away for 16 years. Now I've got it back because of Harry and I thought my life was good now because I have parents that actually love me. But I guess my dad doesn't." I choked out. My dad looked at me with a worry look. He didn't say anything.

"Fine whatever be that dad."

I ran upstairs and slammed the door and cried in my pillow.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Sweetie it's Mom are you okay?"

"No"

"Let me in."

I stayed there for a minute debating wether to let her in or not. I open the door and gasp.

I looked at my "mom" standing at the door. But....

It was my old mom.....where was my real one.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loveys!! Thank you for 165 reads!!!!!! #FANGIRLING

I love you guys!!!! Can u get me to 175? I would love that! Thank you!!!

~Gillian Styles <3