Mean Girls

Miranda POV:

"Yo Miranda." I look around to see who was calling my name and as I saw who it was my eyes widened with fear. It was the meanest girls in school their names were Stacy, Courtney, and Rina. They have always picked on me called me names. I hated them so much. They grabbed me by the collar practically chocking me. "Don't you go where near that new kid he is mine! Do you understand ugly miranda?" That was one if the names. "But...but..." "But what?" "I'm doing a project w-with h-him." She clung my collar tighter and the room was spinning she let go of my shirt and I started breathing and coughing like crazy. Tears were streaming down my face. "YOU ARE DOING A PROJECT WITH HIM YOU DIMWIT!" Stacey yelled. I shook my head yes backing away. She punched me in the eye leaving me with a black eye and walked away with a death stare. She lipped "you are not getting away with this Miranda." Then she dissapeared. I grab my books and my money and walk Down stairs holding my eye. I wonder what Harry is going to think......

As I walk down stairs holding my eye people were starring at me with confused looks. I felt embarresed my cheeks were red and tears were streaming down my face hard. I walk in the lunch room trying to spot Harry. I see him waving and then he had a concerned look on his face. I say down next to him. Thank god it was a table all to ourselves.

"Erm Miranda?" Harry said.

"Y-yeah?" "What happened?! Are you alright?! Do you need the nurse or go to the hospital?!?!?" It was so sweet he cared but it was just a black eye that HURT LIKE HELL!! "N-no oww! It's just I got into a f-fight upstairs." "Who with?" "These mean girls in our s-school." "We need to tell someone about this." "No! It's fine if I tell them they might even kill me I really honesty don't know anymore Harry." "Don't know what love?" He put his hand on my shoulder and I starred into his dark green beautiful eyes.

"Hello Miranda?" "Oh sorry!" "It's okay but just tell me what's bothering you." "Nothing it's fine don't worry." "No there is something and I want to know now Miranda please tell me!" He did the puppy face and I couldn't help but laugh a little. "There's that beautiful smile." Harry said. So we ate our lunch and talked about song lyrics. When we were leaving the table I got my stuff and quickly covers up my eye before anyone could notice. "Miranda come with me." "Where are you taking me?" "Just come on please?" "Okay fine." As we were walking up the stairs I saw the girls they gave me another death stare and they were pounding their fist with their hands. I jumped and turned around. Harry grabbed my arm and brought me to the nurses office. "Harry I'm fine!" "No you are getting your eye checked okay now sit!" He shouted. I backed away a little. "Hey sorry love I didn't mean to scare you." Harry said in his deep slow Cheshire accent. "It's okay." "Hello what seems to be the problem here?" The nurse said. "I got punched in the eye." "Okay can you please uncover your eye so I can see it?" I uncoverd my eye. "Oh my!" The nurse gasped. "Is it really that bad?" I asked. Harry was biting his lip and shook his head yes. I really wanted to cry but Harry just looks so cute when he bites his lip!

"Okay um we need to call your guardian to get you to a hospital!" "NO!" I shouted. "Why not? You need to go to a hospital!" The nurse said. "I don't need to go to a hospital I just need an ice pack." "Okay fine but if it is getting worse your going to the hospital." "Okay." The nurse gave me an ice pack and Harry and I went to go to our next class together. We were silent the whole way. We never talked in the classes just silent. Was he mad at me? Was it something I did? At the end of the day I got my books and went over by Harrys locker. "Hey!" I said. "Oh hi". "Harry are you mad at me?" "No! Why would you ever think that love?" "Well we weren't talking ever since the whole black eye thing and those Mean Girls." "Oh." "Yeah."

"YO! UGLY MIRANDA!"

The mean girls. Harry turned around to see me in terror and shaking. He held me close to his chest. They came over to me and pulled me out of Harrys grasp. "What did I tell you about hanging out with the new boy?" I couldn't speak. I tried to but nothing came out. "Okay then I guess we have one more eye to blacken." As they were about to punch me someone blocked it. I open my eyes and the mean girls ran off. I turn around and Harry wasn't there anymore. I look at the ground and gasped. On the ground was Harry. He took the punch for me.....

---------------------------------------------

AN:

OMG!!!! Those girls are so mean to Miranda! But at least she has Harry by her side! Speaking if Harry what is going to happen to him?!!??!

Also if you guys have an Idea for their song they should write comment below!!!!

Love you guys xx!!!

~Gillian Stypayhorlikson

(Stypayhorlikson is all o one directions last names combined)