Epilogue

Hey everyone! This is waaaaay overdue, but I wanted to give you guys this! I'm sorry but I've decided that I'm not going to write a sequel to this story. I've had so much fun writing it but I can't think of a future for this story :( but I do have an epilogue for you all :) Thank you for reading my story, it means a lot to me and I hope you enjoyed it! So without further or do, here's the last chapter of One Way Or Another. I love you all, thank you so much! 

Miranda POV:

*5 years forward*

"Miranda you're on in five."

"Okay thanks, Mike." I said as he closed the door behind him. I sighed and sat down on the couch in my waiting room, thinking about past five years. I've finally achieved my dream of being a music artist and I couldn't be happier. I loved playing shows every night and seeing all these beautiful places and of course I loved seeing my beautiful fans from all around the world. All it took was posting youtube videos of me doing some song covers, and now I'm playing some of the most famous arenas in the world. I just couldn't believe it! But tonight in particular was nerve racking, tonight I was playing Madison Square Garden. No one from my family is here to see me, they don't approve of my music career. My mom and dad were the only ones who supported me through it all. I just wish they were here in the crowd tonight, but at least they get to watch from above.

"Miranda you're on in thirty seconds." Mike shouted and I let out a big breath and walked out the door.

"Ready?" El said handing me my microphone.

"Yeah, just really nervous.."

"You'll be great! Now get out there and sing your ass off!" I laughed and hugged her.

"Yeah don't mess up Mandy!" Louis shouted. I looked back and saw him laughing. 

"Shut up, Tommo." I shouted back as I started jogging to the stage.

I heard the screams erupting as my intro song started to play. I closed my eyes and took one last breath before I skipped out onto the stage.

"NEW YORK ARE YOU READY?" The arena erupted in screams and I started to sing.

-

"Wow...New York you are amazing!" I said as I waved to some fans in the crowd.

"Now I usually do some of my covers at shows, and I will, but there's one song I have been wanting to sing for a long time." I felt the tears brimming at the corner of my eyes.

"Um..this song is, sorry I'm getting a little emotional, um but this song means a lot to me. This was the first song I've ever sang in front of anyone and the person who I sang it with...means the world to me." I swallowed the lump in my throat and the whole stadium was silent, you could hear a pin drop.

"This song is called 'Wonder Wall' by Oasis."

I let out the breath I was holding and I started to sing.

As I looked around the arena, everyone was putting on their phone flash lights and waving them back and forth. It was the most beautiful sight in the world.

"Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now.."

I wiped some tears away, remembering that was Harry's part.

"Back beat, the word is on the street