Rehearsing

An: Hey lovely people! If you didn't catch in my last chapter for the star thing it's supposed to b M and Hazza's Star not Mand Hazza's Star! Hope you like the chapter see ya at the end ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"Miranda I love you so much."
"Harry I love you too promise you'll be with me forever?"
"Yes babe forever and always."
I put my hands on her hips and pulled her in closer and kissed her pationetly.
I look down at her arms and my eyes were filled with disappointment.
"M what is this?"

Just as she was about to answer my eyes opened. I quickly sit up and look around frantically around our house. Pheww only a dream.

"Harry! C'mon sleeping beauty we have to plan a song with Simon in 20 minutes get dressed!" Liam ordered.
I groaned and got of bed hitting my head on the top bunk.
"OWW!" I yelled. I rubbed my sore spot on my head and got up. I grabbed some sweats and a plain black shirt and headed for the shower.
After that I got dressed and fixed my mess of curls.

"LOUIS WHERE ARE THE BAGLES?" Niall yelled from outside the hallway.
"YO HORAN CALM DOWN THEYRE UP YO ASS."
Sassy Louis there.

Yeah we really didn't have the biggest room in the house...actually it was like the worst room in the house. So our room looks like what you expect from five teenage boys. Clothes everywhere...even some food. Doesn't really bother me. I'm very OCD about rooms but it's so tiny I don't really care.

"Harry!!! C'mon we're leaving lets go move move move!" Zayn shouted in my ear.
I got up grabbed a bagel and headed out the door with the rest of the lads.
As we were approaching Simons office I got a call from Miranda. I was about to answer it when Liam ended the call. Uhmmm rude much?
"Hey man what was that for?"
"Call her later c'mon."
I groaned and texted her really quickly saying

Me: sorry love going to simon offie love youe.

Misspelled but whatever.

"Hello boys." Simon greeted us.

"Hi Simon." We all said in unison.

"Okay so let's discuss. How do you feel about being apart of the X-Factor?"

"It's absolutely incredible and I cannot wait to get on stage and perform some great songs!" Niall said almost jumping out of his seat.

"You all agree with Niall?" He asked folding his hands on his shiny white desk.

We nodded and he continued asking questions until he said
"Okay let's pick a song."
~~~
"ooooo that one!" Liam said we all nodded in agreement.

"Okay let's get practicing!"

We walked out of his white shiny office and down to the stage. We did some vocal warm-ups and began practicing.

"Okay Zayn can you go longer on that last note?"

He did as he was told and Simon was impressed I think...I don't know really.

"Perfect! I really think this song is coming along boys. Okay take 5."

"Hey you know what would be a cool idea?!" Louis said excitedly.

"What?"

"Making videos for fans!"

"Oh like diaries right?" I asked.

"Yeah we can call them uh...VIDEO DIARIES!" Niall shouted.

(An: i know this isn't how it happened but go along with it lol)

"Yeah that's good! Let's tell Simon and see if he thinks it's cool." Zayn said motioning us to come along.

We walked over to our mentor and said "Hey Simon Louis had this great idea of making Video Diaries for our fans to see every week! Can we do them?!" I asked him.

"Yeah I don't see why not! It's brilliant! That's actually perfect now more people will vote for you!!" He said smiling.

"Great thanks Simon!" Liam said and we all walked back to the stage and once again rehearsed the song.

***

"Great job lads! I think we did good today with that song." Niall said eating a banana.
Oh how I love bananas.
"Yeah I hope people vote for us." Louis said nervously.

As we were walking back our room my phone rang and see its Miranda. I smile and hit the green answer button.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"Hi Harry nothing much just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm good! How are you love?"

"Ehh alright I guess."

"Why what's wrong?"

"Don't feel good."

"Aww what's wrong?"

"I don't even know." She giggled.
"So how's the X-Factor?"

"It's amazing! We just rehearsed our first song for next week! Are you going to watch us?"
There was silence for about three minutes. I looked at my phone to see if the call had ended but it was still going.
"M? Baby you okay?" I asked worriedly.
Still no answer.
"Miranda?!"

"Harry uh I'm sorry but M had to go she'll call you later okay?" Eleanor spoke...she sounded out of breath.

"El what's going on?! What happened to her?"

"Nothing Harry she'll call you later bye." She said sternly and the call ended.
I look at the boys and they had worried looks on their faces.
"Is she okay?" Liam asked me breaking the tension. I looked down at my phone and back at the lads.
"I don't...know." I said very quietly.
Why wouldn't Eleanor tell me what was happening? She sounded out of breath....but why?
A million things were going through my head and my stomach churned and now i don't feel good.
There's something going on and I'm going to find out

One Way Or Another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people!! See what I did at the end haha...! I'm really really sorry this is so short I had writers block!! But I posted another chapter so I hope that one is better! This kind of a filler chapter so yeah.
See you in the next chapter!

~Gill