Avengers Family

I made this imagine by using a TikTok filter that you tap to find out who each person is, so your BFF, your crush, your ex, and your parents. This was the best scenario I could get that made sense. Also, timelines don't exist here. Enjoy...

The Avengers were close. Considering the amount of trust you had to have with each other, it was kind of hard not to be. Missions required an extra level of understanding of each other, and you had to be able to work off of one another pretty easily.

You joined the Avengers when you were freshly twenty-one, when you inherited some powers from your surprisingly alien lineage. That was the first time you had ever known that was a thing in your life, since your parents had died when you were young. After some viral YouTube videos, Natasha Romanoff convinced Director Fury to give you a shot at being an Avenger.

It helped that you could be considered a threat to the public if you were "unsupervised" in your power-using activities.

She was the one to find you in a 600 square foot apartment where you didn't even have your own bathroom. It came as quite a shock that the Avengers wanted you, but you didn't hesitate for a second in saying yes.

Natasha was the one who really helped you out, had you under her wing. Which is funny, considering one of your powers is growing wings.

On one of your first days of training, you then met Bucky Barnes. He saw something in you, the same thing he felt when he was at Hydra, before they made him the Soldier. A scared-ness, despite the cool exterior you had.

Him and Natasha both ended up watching over you, and no one was brave enough to cross the Russians. No one. You grew attached and considered them your parents. Which made conversations weird, despite the fact they weren't your real parents.

"How long have you been seeing Bruce?" Natasha asked one day. She was sitting in the kitchen with Bucky. No one else was there. You though it was weird the kitchen was so empty during lunch time. Now it made sense.

You instantly blushes. "I-I... I have no idea what you're talking about..." Playing dumb was actually dumb.

Bucky made a noise. "You know we know when you're lying, right? Especially because you aren't very good at it."

He was right, so you didn't even attempt to argue. "Fine. Bruce and I have gone on a couple dates over the last month. It's hard with out Avenger schedules."

They nodded. "Why didn't you tell us?" Natasha asked. It sounded like she was almost hurt.

"Does it make you feel better if I say no one else knows?" Neither moved. "Okay, fine. You guys are really protective over me, and Bruce was kind of scared he'd get murdered in his sleep. Even the big guy is freaked out by you two- especially you two together."

This made them smile, and you finally felt yourself relax a bit. Bucky rubbed the back of his neck and a sheepish smile came to his face. "All right, yeah that's fair. And I guess we are kind of protective, huh?"

Natasha nodded. "You can't blame us though," she defended.

You smiled brightly. "Of course not. In fact, I love it. So just... don't freak him out."

They tried not to, but they still each gave Bruce warning looks that basically meant, 'you hurt her, we hurt you.'

About two months after the two of you started dating officially, you sat down with him.

"Bruce, you're amazing. Really. And I really would hate for things to be awkward..."

He smiled. "But you don't really feel the romantic vibes? It's okay, I feel the same way."