Rescue Mission

Rescue Mission

A/N: I'm sorry it's long, just got into it and realized that I should've made it shorter last minute but OH WELL. Anyways, enjoy. This'll probably be the longest I write, unless you like them like this then let me know please.

Being the sibling of Thor and Loki meant may things. The fact that you were the youngest of Odin's children, meant that you were watched very carefully, and were very spoiled by your brothers and parents. And you loved it. They loved you, and Loki was probably your favorite, only because he hung out with you when Thor was with Sif and the Warriors Three.

After all the drama when Loki died, but not really, then tried to take over Midguard, got sent to prison for life, and then died again for real, you had enough for a while. Packing up some more casual Asguardian outfits, you left for Midguard. Thor knew where you were going, but you neglected to tell your father, Odin. Heimdal also knew where you were going, so you'd be fine.

Now, you were just about to land on Midguard next to the new upstate Avengers facility. Thor told you about it since you've never seen it before. When he went back down to Midguard to help retrieve Loki's old scepter and then fight this thing of metal called Ultronn, you were grieving to much to leave home.

Suddenly, your thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of solid ground under your gold, Asguardian flats. The bifrost disappeared from around you and you took in your surrounding. The new facility was nice, and it seemed to have a large amount of people there already.

"(Y/N)?" you heard a voice from the left of you ask. It sounded familiar, but also hard to place since it's been forever since you had last been here. When you turned to face the new voice, it was Tony Stark, standing in one of the many doorways to the building. He looked surprised to see you.

"Man of Iron. How good it is to see you again!" you exclaimed, heading over to him. You briefly saw him scowl at the lawn. "Oh, sorry about the grass. I just wanted to arrive here as close to your new fortress as possible," you apologized. Tony nodded, then showed you inside.

"Well, this is the new facility. We also have some new faces. However, you won't be able to see some old ones," Tony said. He looked upset for a millisecond, before putting his casual face back on. "But never mind that. Let me show you to the new training room. It's got more state-of-the-art equipment this time, and some mini fridges with water and healthy stuff."

You and Tony got to the training room, and it was larger than the one you spent an hour or so in at the tower after the Battle of New York. There were some- scratch that, a lot- of new faces around already. A couple people already noticed the two of you in the doorway.

"Hey Tony! Who ya got there?" a kid said. He had a mop of cute brown hair on top of his head and looked to be maybe 15 or 16.

"Peter, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), Peter. He's been here for less than a year, but works pretty hard. Although he should be doing homework for high school," Tony said, getting a bit louder at the end of the sentence. Peter blushed, and then shot a strange white string from his wrist and it stuck to the ceiling, and he suddenly went up with it. When you looked back up, you saw him crawling on the ceiling towards an already open window.

"Okay then. Who else is new here?" you asked, wanting to get off the topic of this strange sticky kid. Tony chuckled at your switch of topics and he walked over to a red man with a yellow gem in his head. That suddenly sparked a memory of Thor telling you about,

"Vision. You're Vision," you said as you caught his attention.

"Indeed I am. I was created last year during the battle of Ultron. And you must be Thor's sibling, (Y/N)?" he asked. You nodded.