Danger Scale

Danger Scale

**This is based after Avengers 4, so there can be a few more added characters**

You knew your abilities were special and sought out for, but you remained hidden as best you could. Nobody knew about them escort your parents and brother, and that was it. You worked in a regular place, a newspaper printer. You were a journalist and had been for the past three years. Your powers were just there for you to see how skilled a person was, for you to see how trained they were. You've met people who were a 1, and they were mostly small children. The highest you've met was a 7, and it was your brother after he got back from the military after his service.

Today, you were getting a partner in you "journaling crimes". At least that's what your bestie Sharon calls it. She didn't work with you, but she worked with a program that helped you out with finding your sources. She never told you where she worked, and you decided not to question it. The thing that threw you off though, was that she was a 7 as well.

Currently, you were sat at your desk talking to Sharon on the phone.

"I'm pretty excited Sharon! My new partner is going to be amazing! I at least hope they are. I know nothing about them," you ranted.

"Nothing?" came Sharon's concerned voice over the phone.

"Yeah nothing. Not even a gender! Oh wait, I have to go! I think they're here!" you said excitedly, before hanging up the phone and putting it on your desk. You stood up and smoothed out your pink and mint green dress. You looked to the door to your boss' office and saw him finish up a talk to a brown haired boy. He looked cute. Well, from behind at least.

He stepped out of the office behind your boss, and your eyes widened, and you took a small step back.

You've never seen a 10 before.

The new guy...was just a boy. He couldn't of been older than 20, and he had these beautiful brown eyes. How the hell was he a ten?!

He walked over to you, and you tried your absolute best not to cower away from him.

"Hi, my names Parker- I-I mean Peter. Peter Parker," he stumbled out. You smiled and chuckled a bit. He was so cute, how could he been a level 10?

"I'm (Y/F/N). It seems that we are partners in crime," you said, smiling a bit. He smiled back at you and lord you could've freaking melted right then and there. You two stood there and talked a bit, and you just couldn't figure out how he was such a big threat. Of course, you couldn't flat out ask 'Hey, any reason you are a 10 on a scale of 1-10 for how skilled and deadly you are?'. That would be stupid and would cause a lot of confusion.

He told you for a while a couple years ago during high school he interned Tony Stark, which I thought was absolutely awesome. Tony Stark was your idol and you looked up to him, except for the fact that you didn't have the same brain as him. But you still wanted to be a billionaire and help people like he did.

~~

A few months later and it was Christmas time, and that meant you were going to have to attend your work Christmas party. Peter was going to go as well, and you thought tonight would be a good opportunity to ask him if he's had any training of sorts.

You were wearing a red dress with a high-low skirt effect, and lace on the top. It was your favorite dress that you had. You put on some gorgeous silver heels that you knew you'd be carrying home, but they looked cute anyways. Your phone went off on your bed, and you checked to see who it was.

Peter texted you. You decided to exchange numbers so you guys could talk about your articles together. It was his idea, and you thought it could lead to a friendship, and maybe more. Then you could find out why he's a level 10. It honestly scared you, but you had to act normal, otherwise you'd concern him.