Pepperony

This is the other part of annabseavey 's request! I am so sorry that it is so late, but here it is! I hope you like it 🥺

Okay this set up is a bit different as well; there's not much dialogue until the end, you're not the kid/main character, but you are in there somehow :) please enjoy!

Morgan was not Tony's first kid. He had another girl from years before.

During his playboy days he always knew one hook-up would come back with news he did not want to hear. However just because he expected it doesn't mean he was prepared or that he wasn't surprised when he found out he had a daughter.

It was before he became Iron Man that he met Lily Thomas, the result of a one night stand eight years before. They were distant since Tony had no idea how to figure out this whole father thing. But after he disappeared for 3 months and then came back, he realized he really missed the kid. They grew a lot closer after that. Lily and Tony worked together on a lot of projects down in his basement, including an Iron Man suit for her when she got older. During all of this Lily started to love mechanical engineering and, lucky for her, she inherited her father's smarts to help this new passion grow.

When Lily was ten she thought she was going to lose her dad. Pepper was gone on a private jet and her father brought 'in' on 'Iron Man business' so she had the tower all to herself. It was a luxury she enjoyed at the moment, even thought she was alone, but instantly hated when an unexpected guest decided to join her. He was tall, wore black and green and gold, and was one of the meanest people she had met (Obadiah beat this mysterious stranger in that category though).

This new man barely knew of her presence because she spent the entire time he was there in her bedroom. Lily wasn't even sure he knew she was there. As she was in her room, she kept watching out the window as aliens came pouring from the sky and into the streets of New York. She sat by and watched as her father and some other heroes fought the aliens. She anxiously watched as her father took what looked like a nuke and flew it into the giant portal the aliens had come out of. That's when she thought she lost her father a second time.

When Lily was eleven her father was plagued with PTSD, anxiety, and depression. He refused to believe it. He's Iron Man! He's invincible! He's a genius, billionaire, father, philanthropist. There was no way he had any mental health problems. Even with all his denying, everyone else picked up on the fact that Tony Stark was suffering and unknowingly doing it in silence.

As it got closer to Christmas, however, Tony was lightening up and got happier. The season brought some joy when he could spend it with his girlfriend and his daughter. Lily kept a watch over her father to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid (his birthday a couple years ago was not worthy of a repeat) while in this state. But, he did. He thought giving out his home address to a terrorist was the best idea in the world. After he got home he realized how shitty of an idea that was when he saw Lily asleep on the couch.

While the house was blowing up, Lily and Pepper got out safely with the help of an Iron Man suit. However, they couldn't find Tony after it was all done, and Lily thought that she lost her father for a third time.

When Lily turned thirteen she was gifted with an Iron Man suit. It wasn't the exact one she had built with Tony all those years ago, as she had grown a bit taller than expected, but it was a version of it. Pepper was a bit less enthusiastic of the gift but let it happen with some rules put in place. Pretty much all of those rules were ignored when Ultron came around.

Lily decided on her own that she'd help get rid of this bad guy after he took Loki's staff back when the Avengers just brought it home. The only person who initially knew she'd be joining the fight was Bruce. Everyone else figured out when she had shown up right outside the jet at the place Ultron was hiding with some recently and illegally acquired vibranium. Tony was furious but even he had to realize they needed some back up.