6. {Mrs Jones}

We showered together before getting out and brushing our teeth. I got done first.
Drea was still in the bathroom, finishing up as I climbed into bed. So, I decided to check my phone and respond to all the messages I'd missed throughout the day. I opened Grace's chat first and was greeted by all her unread messages. They were the same as what we discussed earlier, so I scrolled passed them to type a whole new one.

Jules
How is he? Is he feeding?

Gracie
Yeah (Picture of Alex being breastfed)

I stared longingly at the picture. She was actually breastfeeding him and it was actually working. She had him cradled as gently as I would, and his eyes were closed as if he had just fallen asleep. I typed a reply.

Jules
Is he sleeping? It's past nap time.

Gracie
Yeah...He wouldn't stop crying and wouldn't go down until now.

Jules
Thank you so much for doing this, Grace. It means a lot.

Gracie
What are sisters for? Go enjoy the rest of your honeymoon! We'll bring him back later to say goodnight.

Jules
And bring Lexi too! I miss my niece.

Gracie
Will do. Now, get off my phone and go give Drea some.. or something. Byeee! 💚

Jules
Love you too, bitch! Bye 💙

I smiled and exited her chat to respond to everyone else's, too. Amelia, Molly and Steph. I said hi to Drew and responded to Willow asking how her birthday was going before I finally opened Caroline's chat. There were a lot of messages. Most of them were links to TikTok videos or Instagram reels. Then there were her newest messages, making my heart beat a bit harder in my chest.

Carrie
Jules‼️ Did you see this?

Carrie
(Link to Twitter post)

Carrie
Julia, you have to see this! They are calling her out at this point.

Jules
Looking...

I opened the link to see what she was going on about. To see what was so important I had to see. But as I got redirected to Twitter, my heart stuttered in my chest as I stared at the long thread of tweets. They were replying to a thread but from the replies, I was trying to gauge what the original post was about.

Leave her alone! So, what if she has a life? Let her be and go get one for yourself. Jesus! -one person said.

Some of y'all don't know when to stop playing with fire, but when it burns you, I hope it stings! - another one said.

You had better delete this before they see it - one said.

It's kind of disgusting that you think this was all okay for you to say. Wtf is wrong with you!

AJ is going to dissect you and rip you apart just for talking about her wife and son.
          ^Nope! AJ isn't going to waste her time on attention-seekers that don't deserve it. This entire post was really insensitive of them to say though. I mean, come on. Could've just said best of luck and ended it at that.

The fact her followers were coming out and standing up for us made my shoulders relax a little. I decided I needed to see the original post. For context. It took me a good few scrolls to find through the well of everybody's replies, but, eventually, I did. The original said: What AJ has been hiding for months that prevents her from being active on social media like before: