Bonus Chapter 4- {Award goes to...}

"We're here!"

I gasp, struggling to get up to rush over, but running on the bed on my knees has me falling every second. Julia is just like me. She drops everything in her hands and sprints forward. We meet right at the edge of the bed, colliding into each other's arms and falling back against the sheets with a giggle. "Baby!!" She says before finding my lips. She crawls all over me, and I wrap myself around her tightly.

"Ladies, please be careful with each other. Thank you very much," Drea said as she brought Alex over. She walks right up to August, lowers Alex to the bed and then slips into bed behind our wife, pulling her in until they are in a tight embrace. "I can't believe I actually missed you," she says in a low, almost whiny voice.

August smiles and embraces the affection she's getting. After a moment, she rolls onto her back so she could look at Drea. They only look at each other for a split second before August pulls her into a kiss. It's slow and teasing, something that is common between these two. Drea pulls back first, but she doesn't pull away completely. She hovers above August's lips, their eyes still locked in a powerful gaze. "I think you missed me too," she whispers after a second.

"I never said that," August defends.

"Fine," Drea decides, pulling herself up again. "I'm going back home—"

"You are home!" August says, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back onto the bed in one movement. I watch, smiling, as I hold Julia next to them. Alex stares at them with wide eyes, perhaps wondering why they are always playing. "You know I missed you." 

"How much?" Drea inquires with a sheepish smile.

"So much she begged for you guys to get here," I interject.

"That was because I missed my baby!" August defends. "Alex, come here. Come to Mama." 

He crawls over slowly, swings his legs over August's waist and lays himself on her chest, looking into her face. "My ove!"

August smiles and hugs him to her chest. "Hi, my love."

Drea smiles and turns her eyes to me, making my stomach do somersaults. She doesn't say anything but that look on her face is already enough to let me know I had better get over there. I blush, release Julia and go. They shift to make space for me next to Drea. Space that I don't need since she pulls me onto her lap instead. Her arms close around my back as mine closed around her neck. There was always something custodial in the way she held me but this time, it feels even more so.

She peppers kisses along my shoulder, up the side of my neck and all over my face before teasing my lips with a few. I hung on to her, keeping her close to me as my heart pounded in my chest. The scent of her flooded my lungs and it was addicting. She was addicting.

"How are you?" She speaks, staring lovingly into my eyes. "Are you sick?"

I shake my head. "I get nauseous here and there but it's not too bad."

"She threw up in the private jet this morning," August added, curled up on Julia's lap. "And like a couple of minutes  ago and she's super mean."

Drea simply smiles. "A, careful how you're laying on her stomach, please." 

August's eyes snap over to us, her jaws slacking as she eases herself off Julia. "Uhm....why?" 

I stare back at Drea with the same stunned expression as August. "Why?" I ask too. 

"Is she pregnant?" August wonders. "Julia?" 

My eyes find her, waiting for a response but she just smiles. "The question is," Drea said, firmly placing one hand against my stomach. "Are you pregnant too?"