30. {The chosen ones}

When Drea returned, it was time to begin. She found a song on her phone, took the oversized shirt she was wearing off, and approached August.  She mounted August's lap, facing her, and began. The sight was prurient, by far the best thing I've ever witnessed. Willow and I watched from the bed, our eyes wide. I knew my wife was a demon, but Willow's wife was not that much better. Everything Drea threw at her, she caught and matched with equal fervour. The way August held her gyrating body with a sort of tenure made me question who really was her wife here.

It was steamy and for a moment I questioned if it was safe. If they would spark a fire between them and burn us all alive. Then their eyes started glowing, making my heart beat faster. It started as a soft glow, burning brighter and brighter. From a glance, I could see how aroused my wife already was. Her head was thrown back against the singer's shoulder, her body arched and her nipples stiff. A hand was roughly gripping her throat and the other holding her moving hips.

I smirked at the sight, at the flustered look on Drea's face, and I felt a surge of satisfaction at the thought that she met her match. Someone who will not just crumble at her hands but square up to her instead. Maybe this is just what she needed to quell that demon within her.

What August said to me earlier resurfaced, and I wondered if she would stretch herself in any way to penetrate my wife. I didn't get to wonder for very long before Drea spun to face August again. There was no hesitation in her movements as she took August's face in her hands and pressed their lips together. The singer responded with just as much passion, her hand caressing my wife's body.

It was the moment we've all been waiting for and it did not disappoint. The lap dance was over and done with, that much was evident. This was something else, and I was there for it. With her hand gripping my wife's thighs, August picked her up and carried her over. She set her down on the bed next to us and climbed over her.

Willow and I shifted to give them more space, giggling at the sight. I pulled her back into a bear hug and she melted into me. I enjoyed the feel of her body, her warmth, her smell. God!

Whispering stole my attention and I looked to see August positioned between my wife's thighs, Drea's hooked around her hips their faces inches apart.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you...again...after 6 years," she complained, as if she was partaking in the least pleasurable thing. But, the moment August's hands met her skin, proved to us all how untrue that was. Despite her complaints, her breath hitched and her body was already leaning into August's touch.

"Do you wanna do this with me again?" August teased, her hand slowly caressing its way to my wife's breast.

She hummed, allowing her eyes to close. "It's whatever."

"It's not whatever," August disagreed, taking her breast in hand and caressing it.

"I think we should've gotten popcorn," I said laughing. The power struggle. This was going to be so much fun. Willow kissed my hand and I smiled, kissing the side of her face in return.

"It's whatever," Drea insisted, but the words were barely steady, faltering as they left her lips. August smirked, kissed her neck and whispered something in her ears that I didn't catch. Drea groaned, her frustration hanging onto the sound. "I hate yo—"

August's lips were on hers again before she could finish getting her insult out. Her sports bra goes missing, exposing Drea's bountiful breasts. Breasts! I smirked at the sight.

"Those are beautiful," Willow commented.

"I know right? You should put them in your face."

She snickered. "You have a problem."