Part 2

"Duriya Abbas Khan, a very beautiful and graceful lady, dressed in light pink chikan kari kurta with matching dupatta, hair tied in loose bun, small diamond studs in her ears, and a big 3-carat diamond ring on her left hand's third finger, has been sitting with her husband at the dining table for breakfast."

Her husband, Ali Abbas Khan, a business tycoon, owner of Abbas Group of Industries, dressed in a crisp white shirt with an expensive tie, shining cufflinks, reading the newspaper, and having breakfast with his wife.

"Where is Hamza?" Ali Sb asked his wife.

She continued pouring milk on her cereal bowl and replied, "he's gone jogging."

"He's not back yet?" Ali Sb was surprised because his disciplined son would never miss his schedule."

"He's meeting his friends for breakfast after jogging. Please spare him; he's on leave," Duriya (nickname Durri) replied to her husband."

"A businessman is never on leave. He can't take leave from his own business. He has been taking care of the Karachi office amicably, but I was hoping that he could spend some time with me in the Islamabad office while he is here," Ali Sb explained to his wife."

"You have always put so much pressure on him, he never fails you, and you keep pushing him more." She complained.

"Mera Beta hai woh! Meray baad ye sab us ko akele sambhalna hai." He sounded super proud of his son.
Durri just smiled and continued her breakfast.

"Just at that moment, her mobile phone rang. She looked at the screen and was surprised to see her brother calling her at this hour. In her heart, she recited 'Allah kher.'"

"Hello?" She picked up the call immediately.
It was not her brother on the other side of the call, instead it was her niece, Maya, "Hello Phuppo", she sounded very worried.

"Maya? Beta sab khairiat? Is waqt call kar rahee ho? Feroze ke number se? Sab theek hai na?" Durri started asking too many questions.

"Nahi phuppo, khairiat nahi hai, Abu ki tabiyat bohat kharaab hai, woh aap ko bula rahe hain." She sounded worried and anxious.

"Kya howa us ko?" Durri asked.

"Bas sir main dard tha, doctor ne kaha Islamabad chale jain for treatment, magar who maan hee nahi rahe, bas aik hee baat keh rahe hain, waqt bohat kam hai, ap ko bula loon." She explained.

"Acha tum fikar na karo, main aa rahee hoon." Durri assured her.

As she put the phone down, her husband was looking at her inquiringly,

She informed, "Feroze ki tabiyat kharab hai, mujh ko bula raha hai."

"Acha, Allah kher kare ga, Us ka beta bahir chala gaya hai na tau pareshan ho ga, tum chali jana weekend pe." He replied to her.

"Nahi mera dil ghabra raha hai, us ne kabhi aise nahi kaha, main aaj hee jaon gee." she told him, sounding worried.

"Daikh lo, jo tumhain theek lage." With this he got up from the table and grabbed his coat to leave for the office.

Leaving a very worried Durri sitting and thinking on the table.

---------------

Hamza Ali Khan, graduated from oxford university four years ago and joined his father's business as soon as he returned from UK. He had been a good son since he was a boy, always taught by his father that he must take over his business.

After a year's training with his dad, he moved to Karachi, to take care of the Karachi Business as the CEO of Abbas Group of Industries.

Initially, when Hamza moved to Karachi, he was supported by Mr. Bilal Ahmed, his father's very old friend and his wife Barrera Khan, in settling. They helped him with setting up the house and all. Their daughter, Ayesha Khan, also graduated from the UK in Economics, but was now running her own boutique instead of pursuing her career in economics.

Hamza and Ayesha, both knew each other since childhood, and studied in the UK at the same time, but they were never friends. However, while Hamza was settling in Karachi, they came closer, and now they were both in a way committed to each other.

Hamza was visiting Islamabad for his childhood friend's wedding over the weekend and was supposed to leave the day after.

---------------------

Hamza entered home, and found his mother sitting in the living room worried, he approached her and asked, "Mom?"

She looks at him and a tear dropped from her eyes, it made Hamza super worried, and he rushed to her, taking her hands in his, he asks, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Woh Feroze..." she just manages to say this much.
"What happened to Mamu?" Hamza asked in a soft tone, trying to calm his mother.

"He is not well, he is calling me, I am feeling very low and anxious, he has never called me to come like this."
"Mom, please calm down, he must be alright." He assured her mother.

"Can you please come with me; I am leaving for his house in an hour?" She looked at him with pleading eyes.

He was surprised, confused, and reluctant, but his mother looked so vulnerable that he had no option but to give in. "Alright mom, just give me half an hour to shower and change.

"Do pack a few clothes, we might have to stay the night." she said in a low voice.

"Mom? I can't stay the night," he was now sounding irritated.

"I am not saying that we have to, but what if they need us." She explained.

Hamza decided it was not wise to argue with her at this time, so he left to shower and change.

----------------
Feroze Ali is the younger brother of Duriya, and lives in a small town a little before Abottabad. His wife passed away 10 years ago in an accident. He has two children, Maya Ali & Hassan Ali.

Hassan finished his civil engineering last year, and started working for an international company, and a few months ago he got the opportunity to move to Saudi Arabia. His contract binds him to work there for 2 years with no travelling back to the country.

Initially he was reluctant to go, leaving his sister and father alone, but Maya insisted that he avail this career opportunity.

Maya, beautiful like a flower, skin like cream, bright intelligent eyes like a dear, and smile like sunshine, was a student of bachelor's in literature. She was tall but thin, with a long mane like braid, usually dressed in common clothes with dupatta on her head.

Her passion and interest were the books. After taking care of all chores of the house, she would always be found in the backyard of the house reading a book.

--------------

Duriya Khan was the first girl from her family who went to Lahore to study, where she met Ali Sb and they got married. Her mother-in-law was never happy with the fact that Ali sb married a poor girl, but love is blind. Durri (Durriya) since after marriage did not keep much interaction with her family, which further reduced after the death of her parents.

Feroze was her only brother and the only interaction she had with him was on the phone once or twice a year, or when he would come to meet her on special occasions.

Hamza has not met Maya and Hassan in the last 10 years and does not know how they look like or what they do. Going to his mamu's house in such circumstances was giving him anxiety, but he was doing it for his mother.

They left for Abbottabad within an hour, Hamza, Durri with their driver. Ali Sb was also not very excited to hear Hamza going with Durri, but he knew that at this point saying anything to his wife will be futile.

————————

Hello Readers,
Hope you like the plot, keep giving me your feedback, it helps me improve my writing and make it more exciting for my readers.

Tell me what u think do is going to happen in Abbottabad.

Love u all
MD