Part 29

"Ye Sab Kya hai Hamza?" As soon as Maya and Asad walked out of the room Ayesha came glaring at him.

"Matlab?" Hamza was taken aback by her attitude.

"Matlab ye, what is she doing with you, and what the hell was happening here?" She was so furious, that she did not even bother asking about his injuries.

"She was here when I recovered from anaesthesia and since then she has been here, she is not just my wife, she is my cousin too and right now my only family." Hamza was becoming angry too.

"Haan tau agar hai tau woh tumhare bed pe kya kar rahee thee." She was not ready to give up or understand.

"Behave, Ayesha, aisa kuch nahi tha jo tum itna shor macha rahi ho." Hamza was hurt and angry now.

"Tum Hamza, tum mujhe cheat kar rahe ho'" Saying this Ayesha threw the flowers on the floor and started to cry.

Hamza suddenly felt so weak, he was angry furious and he was disappointed and hurt by her attitude. He stayed quiet, he did not want to reply to her, she could think of whatever she wanted to think. He was clean at heart.

Hamza felt helpless, he was not feeling well, and her attitude was making him agitated.

"Ayesha tum jazbati ho rahe ho, Aisa Kuch nahi howa jo tum aisa behave kar rahee ho." He once again tried to calm her down in a feeble tone.

She came near him, and looking directly into his eyes said, "Ye Meri insult hai, woh yahan kya kar rahee thee?"

"I have no answer to your hysteria, think whatever you want to think." Hamza closed his eyes. He was suddenly feeling drained.

At that moment the door knocked and a doctor with his team entered. Ayesha went quiet and took place on the sofa in the corner.

The doctors checked Hamza, and the Senior doctor briefed his residents about the condition and the procedures that were being followed.

"Mr Hamza aap kaisa feel kar rahe hain?" he asked him while checking his chest. They pulled the curtain for privacy.

Ayesha was so angry, she sat for a while and then got up and left without saying bye to him.

As the doctors left, Hamza looked around the room and did not find her. He felt so angry and hurt, that she did not even bother asking about how I was feeling and just left.

His bed was lowered by the doctors when they examined him, and the exertion of his exchange with Ayesha made him drowsy. He closed his eyes and drifted into an uncomfortable sleep.

—————————-
"Aap kya kartee hain?" Asad was trying to make a small conversation with Maya while she had food. He did not buy food himself just took a cup of tea.

"Kuch nahi, bas result ka intezaar hai." Maya was talking in her monotone which is not very encouraging.

"Konsa result?" he was not a person to give up easily.

"Bachelors in English Literature," she said as a matter of fact.

"Oho wah wah aap tau Bari kabil hain," He started to clap.

Maya got embarrassed, she looked here and there if anyone was looking. Then looked at him, "Please mujhe shaminda na karain."

Asad looked at this beauty queen, she was not wearing any makeup, just some simple jewellery, her hair was loosely tied, and such a simple compliment made a crimson blush creep up her neck and face.

He kept looking at her with interest, she was not an ordinary girl. Her composure and behaviour were commendable.

"Hamza is very lucky," it just slipped his mouth and she looked up with questioning eyes.