15-Her Swamyvar

6 days have passed away in no time because of the hustle and bustle in Dwarka for the Swamyvar of Vasudev's dear sakhi.

Arshia sighed, seeing the numerous number of chariots entering the Dwarka palace. She bowed and shaked her head. When she travelled back in time,she would have never thought that she would be married off. She was just 21, pursuing her journalism course and now she would be married to a prince or a king..

"Arshia!All of them have arrived!" Subhadra exclaimed, back-hugging Arshia.

Arshia looked up and nodded.

"I know it's all too fast and overwhelming for you but I know who ever wins you, would love and cherish you forever." Subhadra whispered to which Arshia could simply nod.

"My sakhi and sister!" A voice called out. Both the women turned around and smiled at Aryavart's finest man. Subhadra went towards him and hugged him. Krishna smiled and hugged her back.

While hugging her,his gaze fell on Arshia. A tensed expression was pasted on her face. Subhadra pulled back, noticing his gaze on Arshia. Krishna looked down at his sister and passed a reassuring smile. Subhadra took the cue and nodded, walking out of the room.

Krishna walked towards Arshia and stood right infront of her,an enchanting smile on his face.

Arshia looked up at his face and for a second all of her worries had seemed to vanish. Although it was just for a second,his smile and face provided her peace and her burning heart seemed to calm down.

She bent down and touched his feet,her eyes lingering on his beautiful lotus like feet. She stood up and simply stared at his face,not being able to register how a man can be this perfect. When you know a man like Krishna exists,how can you even think of marrying someone else?It almost seemed impossible.

"Arshia,my dear sakhi Arshia...I can feel and hear what is going on in your mind and I would be pleased by all the compliments and opinions you have about me but within 24 hours you would be of someone else's and you having those thoughts about me would not please him~"

Krishna teased.

Arshia blushed in embarrassment and stepped back. His laughter filled her ears, making her forget about her embarrassment.

"Govind...this swamyvar,I don't know" Arshia's voice broke.

Krishna lifts her head to make her look into his own lovely blue lotus eyes.

"I know,Arshia. All this is too overwhelming for you,but this is what destiny wants and whoever wins you tomorrow will sure be lucky.."

After a pause,he said

"And if I wasn't the one who hosted this swamyvar,I would surely be the one to participate in this and win you,you know. Sadly, it's not the way I wanted it to be"

Krishna said in a fake sad tone as Arshia laughed...

.
.

Arshia POV

The decorations for my swamyvar was over the day it was being held and nervousness filled my body seeing the spectators enter the palace. It would be the first time I would be revealed to the whole crowd,only the Kauravas and Angraj Karna being execptions.

Subhadra jiji and the maids had adorned me in red clothing,flowers and jewelries. The rose and sandle wood perfume perfectly mingling with my own vanilla scent. Never had I admired my dark complexion so much...

Subhadra jiji softly grabbed my hand and made me stand up,the proudness and happiness clearly showcased on her face. She, herself,was dressed in pink clothing adding in to the elegance.