6:Not to Dwarka?!

The crowning ceremony was long done,after witnessing Duryodhana actually accept Yudhishthir as the Yuvraj.

Although Arshia's memory about the epic was blur from after Yudhishthir's crowning,she could tell Duryodhana was faking it. A man like him would never accept defeat and would grab the smallest of chances of achieving what he wants and death was the only one who could make him give up.

Arshia played around with the pond water with her feats as she looked up at the shining moon. It was time to go back to Dwarka and she was beyond happy. Not that Hastinapur wasn't a great place but Dwarka had Krishna and she was extremely eager to meet him.

Arshia comfortably closed her eyes.

"Arshia, it's been 2 days. It has been 2 days since you have went into coma. This wasn't a suicide attempt, right?It was just an accident,right Arshia.
Please wake up. Amiya has been crying constantly wanting you back and I am growing weak. I can't loose you like I lost her,Arshia. P-Please wake up"

She heard Rudra's weak voice, trying desperately to wake her up.

"Rajkumari Arshia!" Arshia opened her eyes and a concerned Arjun came into her blurry(because of tears)view. She softly smiled at Arjun and wiped her tears.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You were crying with your eyes closed?What is it?" Arjun questioned as her smile sightly fell. She bit her lips and thought of an excuse.

"Uh, it's nothing" Ofcourse Arjun could tell she was not telling him but he decided not to push it.

"Can I join?" Arjun asked as Arshia nodded scooting aside to give him space. Arjun took his footwear off and dipped his feets in water, enjoying the cold water.

"Do you have any idea of why Vasudev has letter-ed you not to go back to Dwarka?"

The soft enchanting smile on her face fell flat as she looked at Arjun, shockingly.

"W-what?" Her voice broke.

"Haven't you been notified yet?We got the letter just a few hours ago. I think Pitamah forgot to inform you" Arjun said with guilt filled in his voice. Arshia left the breathe she didn't know she was holding and gulped her anxiety down. She knew,if Krishna had ordered (or requested) her to stay back in Hastinapur,it must all be part of destiny and fate, something she will be changing.

A soft smile adorned her face as she nodded at Arjun and continued to look at the moon.

"Are you not angry?That Madhav took a decision for you without consulting with you?" Arshia shaked her head as a 'no'.

"Even if he would take my life,I would be more worried that my dirty blood got on his precious hands. He wouldn't do anything without a reason, Rajkumar Arjun. If he has requested me to stay back,I shall obey it like a order."

Arjun stared at her in amazement.

"You really do love him"

"Love as in?"

"Love as in..love."

"Who doesn't love him? Every human on this planet loves him and that shall stay same for the time to come. Everyone does, directly or indirectly. Within their heart,they know they can never win over him. My mother would worship him as a God but talk about him like a friend. He is the only god who appears as a friend to everyone. I never understood my mother but when I met him,my thoughts and my mind seemed to be so influenced by him. When I am happy,I call him,when I am sad,I call him,when I can't find a way,I call him and he assists me, solving my problems. If this is love,then I really do love him"

Arjun realised how devoted she was to Krishna and smiled at her relatable words.

"He is your sakha, Rajkumari and you speak of him like God" He teased.

"He ia a god before a friend, Rajkumar. He is to me, atleast" Arshia said,her voice softening the moment she speaks about Krishna.

"How did you two meet?" Arjun asked, excitement filled in his voice.

"I don't know."

"I don't know how I met him. It was like one day I woke up and he turned out to be my friend and I accepted it with my whole heart. It was him afterall"

And silence washed over them as she completed her sentence. Merely talking about him created a comfortable atmosphere between the two.

.

"It's late. Why don't you take some rest?" Arjun said, tilting his head.

"I should be the one telling you that. It's you who is going to protect Subhadra Jiji from Kalyawan,not me" Arshia blurted out causing Arjun to frown.

"How did you know I was going to protect her from Kalyawan?" Arshia stopped in her movements and sightly glanced at him.

"I am Vasudev's sakhi. What do you expect?" Arshia said standing up from her place and wearing her foot wear,which felt weird because of her wet feet.

Arjun's frown remained at her vague answer but he got up and calmed his expression.

"Well,we shall meet after I come back from Dwarka" Arjun said.

Now,even if her memory about the epic was blurry,she knew about the Lakshaghraha. Not the details but knew when it was going to happen.

Arshia fought against her will to tell him about the Lakshaghraha and softly smiled at her and nodded.

"If you meet Vasudev,by any chance, during your journey and he happens to tell you something very out of context,even though he does that a lot,listen to him and note that in your mind. Who knows,that might come into help with the time to come. I should be going know,Subh Ratri"

As Arshia walked past him,he softly grabbed her wrist. He looked back and made eye-contact with Arshia who was already looking back at him

"I can tell you know something. What is it?"

"Do you think if you asked the same question to Vasudev,he would have a direct answer for you?I don't think so." Arjun reluctantly left her hand and watched her walk away.

"What is it you are hiding, Rajkumari?" Arjun went into deep thought.

.

"Subhadra Jiji, remember to send me letters once you reach Dwarka" Arshia said softly.

Arjun stared at the two while softly caressing his horse. The two really did look beautiful under the sun rays.

"You two shall proceed." Arshia said walking back and looking at the two. No matter how unaffected she tried to look,Arjun and Subhadra both knew she was. She really wanted to meet Krishna and turned out he was the one who had requested her to stay back.

Subhadra walked towards her and hugged her.

"This isn't parting,Arshia. It's just a small Goodbye. I know we two will be meeting sooner than we execpt to. Take care of yourself and if unhappy,which I am sure you will not be,come back to Dwarka without a second thought.

Let's meet soon,Arshia"

Only if that came true

.
.
.

Hope you enjoyed reading.
I don't mean to hurt anyone's religious beliefs.
Stay tuned for updates!
Vote!
Enjoy!
[Even with the minimum scenes we had between Subhadra and Arshia,I really loved their duo!(Why am I acting like I am not the one
who wrote this?lol)]