2: Saved from Injustice

Clapping could be heard when Arjun finished playing the instrument. When the thunderous clapping was over a slow and mocking clapping could be heard.

Arshia turned to the sound at the speed of light to see two men,one who could be described as lightning made of flesh and the other one shined brightly like a sun. She widened her eyes in horror realising who the man with the sun-like figure was.

Angraj Karna

Accompanied by Rajkumar Duryodhana,the oldest of the Kauravas.

The events came flooding in,a bit too much for her to handle.

"Arshia,are you okay?" Subhadra asked looking at her pale expression. Arshia nodded and stepped only a bit forward,to have a clear view of the three.

Duryodhana ripped his necklace apart and threw it at Arjun who subconsciously caught it.

"Dushasan,you should also give alms to the other musicians" His brothers laughed. Subhadra and Durshala looked at each other,not knowing what they should do to stop this. Arshia was fisting the fabric she wore,also not knowing what to do even if she knew what was going to happen if she didn't stop this.

"Vasudev,show me a path"

"You can rewrite fate,sakhi. What path can I show you?You have every single path in front of you, it's your choice"

Arshia inhaled and exhaled deeply, deciding what to do when the situation gets out of hand.

"Mitr Karna,do you know how to play any instruments?" Duryodhana asked with a mocking tone. Arshia turned her gaze to Karna and then Kunti. That was something different she had to bear in her mind at the moment.

"If someone else had asked this,I would have considered it an insult,mitr. For a true archer,his string and arrow are the only source of music to his ears" He smirked.

"You are right,mitr. He is just tarnishing the name of the Kuru Dynasty." Arshia saw Arjun's face tense up and Duryodhana's face gaining satisfaction.

When the two turned around to leave but Bheem stopped them with a comment.

"Did you forget how Arjun pinned you down with his arrows yesterday, Duryodhana!?"

"Yes,Arjun pinned me down with multiple arrows Bhrata Bheem. But did you forget how my mitr Karna freed me using one arrow,only?"

"Even a mouse cuts with the help of its teeth,it makes it useful not a warrior" Arjun replied a smirk forming on his face.

Karna stepped forward in anger but was stopped by someone calling him out. A small man came limping and Arshia widened her eyes, realising who the man was.

"The only one shree Krishna truly feared,Gandhar Raj. He was,after all,the only genius after Krishna himself!" Her mother praised.

Shakuni continued to add ghee to the fire and added up to the anger of Arjun. Finally deciding to leave,Karna turned his eyes to the three women. When his eyes finally reached Arshia,she didn't break the gaze like the other two did, instead she intensely stared into his eyes. He removed his gaze, feeling the intensity.

"To satisfy the maidens,why only sing Rajkumar Arjun?Might as well dance as well"

Arjun's expression turned horrific and angry. She panicked to see Arjun grab his knife.

"We have people to do that, Rajkumar Karna" Arhsia blurted out forcefully. Rajkumar Karna sounded weird,to everyone judging their expressions.

"Why?Did I say anything wrong?" Arhsia forced out. "Wow,Arshia. What acting!"