45: 14 days later

"isn't that crown heavy?"

Arshia mocked. Karna gripped the copper glass tighter and gulped down the water.

It has been 14 days and Arshia had been ignoring Karna or mocking him if she had the chance to. Now there is a huge difference between a fun mock and a serious mock,and Arshia wasn't fun mocking him,she was serious mocking him which actually can hurt one's feelings.

Although most of the time Arshia didn't even talk to him,the one-two times she did,it wasn't pleasant for Karna.

Karna smashed the cup on the table, momentarily startling Arshia. She dropped her neck peice and stared at his back. She picked up her neck peice and put it on the table.

"What's your problem?" Karna said, turning around his eyes dark. Arshia looked up and tilted her head,her eyes shining with innocence. She shrugged and picked up the ring that Krishna had gifted her and put it on. She smiled seeing her finger which was decorated with a ring with a bright diamond on it's tip.

A pair of fingers grabbed her fingers and turned her. Arshia looked up to see Karna, looking straight at her. He pulled her closer and rested his forehead on hers.

"I know you are mad at me,Arshe. I know you warned me. But this royalty is what got me to you,this is what is going to keep you and Vrishaketu happy. Why can't we accept this?" Karna softly reasoned. Arshia lifted her gaze to look at Karna,a fire glazing through her eyes. Karna wrapped his hands around Arshia and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Forgive me"

Arshia sighed and wrapped her arms around Karna. She had to admit,these 14 days she knew she was at mistake and, although was against Karna's decision,had to support him because the last time she checked,she was his wife. Arshia nodded against his neck and rested her cheek on his shoulder.

"I am sorry"

Karna shook his head and informed her that he had,too, wronged. Karna pulled away and smiled at her, caressing her cheek. Arshia stared at her and enjoyed the warm feeling on her cheek.

"Mitr Duryodhana is coming"

Arshia nodded at him.

"And we are going to Indraprastha. Rajkumar Bheem had killed Jayadarth" Arshia nodded at him, registering the new information in her head.

"Shall we proceed?" Arshia nodded, looking at the mirror for one last time. She turned to Karna,only to see him looking at her with eyes she couldn't quite understand. Karna understood her confusion and said "You look so beautiful. Not just in this sringar,but also in the simple attire you wore. God took extra time to create you" Karna stretched his hand and rested it on her cheek.

"You seem fond of my cheek" Arshia joked to which Karna laughed. "Shall we leave,my queen" Karna acted and took his hand off her cheek, raising his hand to her eye-level. Arshia smiled and placed her hand on top of his as they walked away.

.

Settling on horses,they started their journey to Indraprastha. Arshia was a bit uncomfortable in the horse,mainly because she was in such heavy attire.

"You have been to Indraprastha before?" Duryodhana asked Karna. He hesitantly nodded and looked at Arshia,to lead the way.

Arshia nodded and lead the way, entering the cave. The others climbed down their horses,while Arshia led them into a dark cave still on her horse.

She could hear Duryodhana mumble in annoyance. Dussahan was repeatedly agreeing with his brother while Shakuni examined the cave. And finally they could see light at the end of the cave.