7: A duel it is!

A few days had passed away and Arshia was bored out of her mind. It was impossible for Durshala to be with her all the time,she was the Hastinapur princess after all and she couldn't think of ideas to keep her entertained. If she was in her era,she can think of billions of things to keep her entertained.

So now,to keep her busy,she had been learning weapons. First being the sword,her favourite which she mastered. Her least favourite would be the gada, judging she could not even pick it at first.

"Boredom can make you learn things you can't even imagine of" Arshia chuckled, taking out her bow which was stuck right on the target.

Although the sword was her favourite she loved how smooth and lovely the art of archery was. The sound of the arrow leaving the string seemed music to the ears and when the arrow stuck the target,pure happiness.

"Rajkumari,shall I serve you dinner?" A dasi asked.

"No,I am fin-"

"Please do. Extras for us too" A strong and dominant male voice spoke causing her to halt from adjusting the arrow and turn back. She smiled realising it was Bheem,Sahadev and Nakul

"Pranipat PandavPutro" Arshia kept her arrow and now back and greeted the three.

Bheem smiled brightly and sat on the swing(she was practicing in the garden).

"Neglecting food is not healthy,Arshia." Nakul said, disappointment filled in his voice.

Over the days,Arshia had gotten closer to the three. It was not hard, considering how kind they were.

"It's not like that,Bhrata Nakul. It's just that archery is so fascinating to learn,I just want to do that."

"Mastered sword fighting already?"

"Yeah,it was the first weapon I ever learned"

"Then want to have a small and friendly duel?"

Nakul asked with mischief filled in his tone. Arshia grinned taking up the challenge.

"Make sure you two don't hurt each other. Sahadev,come over here. We are getting front-row tickets for the duel, wouldn't want to miss it" Bheem grinned as Sahadev walked over and joined him on the swing.

Arshia grabbed her sword and tighten her grip on the sword, excited for her first ever duel.

"And let's start!" Bheem announced eating the laddoos the dasi bought just a few minutes ago.

Nakul was the first one to attack. He swinged his sword dangerously close to her face but she defended and pushed Nakul back. Not giving a chance to even breathe,she swinged her sword and continuesly hit his sword causing him to take steps back at each blow. Having enough of the defence he turned around and placed the sword on her shoulder, making sure the sword wouldn't cause even a scratch on her.

She felt her breathe stop after feeling the heaviness of the sword on her shoulder. Eventually she calmed down and with her free hand she grabbed the handle of Nakul's sword and forcefully lift it. She realesed the handle and put down the sword with her own sword,now coming eye to eye contact with the most handsome man of Aryavart.

Nakul widened his eyes at her smart move and grinned at her when she turned around. Her sword being on top of his sword,he lifted it,her sword flying out of her hands. She dived getting her sword and lying on her back. Giving no time to recover Nakul pinned her sword down. He was bending down infront of her lying figure and grinned, thinking he had gained victory. Arshia grinned back giving it her all to push him back. He fell on his butt. Arshia,in the speed of light,stood up and was going to attack Nakul when he,how Arshia described it, sitting-ly back filp-ed and got back on his feet, defending her attack. He continuesly attacked causing her to step back at every blow(Deja vu?). Knowing a lake was behind her,Nakul smirked and blowed harder.