33: Arshia's Pregnancy-2

5th month

Arshia stared at the mirror, particularly at her hair partition which was filled with sindoor. A hand rested on her bump,which was very visible at the moment. She sighed and rested her free hand on her lap.

News had come in that Draupadi's marriage was still a major issue in Hastinapur and repeated discussions were taking place in the court. Duryodhana would have wished Karna to come to Hastinapur and support his story and arguments but he knew Karna couldn't come to Hastinapur due to Arshia's pregnancy.

"Priye,what happened?You look so tense" Karna asked,worried. He knelt beside her and put his hands on her cheek. Arshia turned her head and looked at him, shaking her head.

"Nothing happened,Karna. Just waiting for our child to come out. It's been 5 months" She whined. Karna laughed in response and shook his head. He stood up causing Arshia to do the same. He made her move aside and sat infront of the mirror. Arshia pouted with a frown on her face. Karna made her sit on his lap and sniffed in her sweet vanilla scent.

"Karna!What are you doing?I must have gained weight!" Arshia tried trying to stand up. Karna stabilized her and put his hands gently on her stomach.

"Calm down dear. The weight you complaining about is the weight of my dear child,love. So,it doesn't matter" Karna assured. Arshia smiled greatfully and leaned back, resting on him.

"Arya, don't you have work?" Arshia opened her eyes and slightly turned her face towards Karna. His closed eyes opened and a small pout formed on his lips. Arshia laughed and cupped his face, placing a kiss on his pouted lips. She stood up and fixed her hair, saying

"You are Anga's King before my husband,Arya. You should proceed to the court. I am in the garden,call me if you need me" She smiled and walked away.

.

Sitting on the swing, swinging on it slowly she closed her eyes and recalled some of her mother's words.

"Arshia,when you get older you have to get married soon!I would like to see my grandchild before I die!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks but with a sweet smile on her face. The soft yet radiant rays of sun adorned her as she swinged a bit harder. She closed her eyes and let herself sink into the warm atmosphere.

"Rudra bhai!!!She made movement!" A high girly tone screamed.

A tall and handsome man with the most sharp features on his face turned around. He was in an uniform,a white uniform with INDIA written broadly against his chest. He hurriedly put a bag, probably his kit,on the chair and rushed to his younger sister.

He bent down and slightly tapped my cheeks,as if he was trying to wake me up and all I could do,in response,was move my fingers. A delicate yet huge smile spread across his face as his hands tightly gripped mine.

"It's been 4 years and this is the first time you showed signs,Ari! That means you are alive!" Rudra bhai said out of excitement. Amiya hit his head and shook her own.

"Obviously bhaiya!The meter shows it!" Amiya slapped her forehead. Rudra bhai laughed and carresed my hair.

"I am waiting Arshia. Wake up soon"

"Angrani!!" A maid stopped the swing from swinging faster. Arshia grabbed the sides and stabilized herself. Her head was spinning and the words of the servents were slowly fading away. Before she knew it,she fell unconscious.

.

Arshia gasped and sat up straight, regretting to sit up so fast. The area under her baby bump hurt like hell as tears escaped her eyes.