Introduction

Hello again everyone! I am back with another beautiful story! Again, as you all know, my story must have a doctor right. So here we go with introduction!

Dr. Swara Bose: age 28

A forensic expert. Completed her post graduation in forensic medicine, she works in government college and hospital, as an expert and also, as an assistant professor in forensic medicine.

( For those who have a little idea about how medical college works, let me tell you! Anybody who enters medical college after giving Neet Ug, has to study all 19 subjects in MBBS. Out of those 19, one is forensic medicine which deals with how a person got injured or died. For general understanding, the ones who makes and signs on post mortem reports.

After MBBS, one has to clear another exam called NEET pg which is the branch deciding exam. As per your merit, college and branch is allotted to you. Out of those, forensic medicine is one too. It takes 3 years to complete post graduation and get a degree of M.D. or M.S.

And one more thing, the one who teaches in medical colleges are actual doctor. They practice as a doctor and also, are professor in college too. So don't get confused if I mention lecture and classes in story. Because, they work too and once or twice a week, they are assigned classes for ug and pg.

Hope I am clear to you! You can trust me because I am doctor too!)
----------

Sanskar Maheshwari

Age 30

IPS officer, newly appointed. Well known for his bravery.

-----------

Dr Ragini: age 27

Pediatrician by profession. Swara's step sister.
----------

Laksh Maheshwari:
Age 32

Sanskar's brother. IPS officer.
----------

Dr. Ram: age 55

Head of forensic department. Swara's senior. Sanskar and Laksh's father.

----------

Dr. Sujata: age 52

HOD of gynecology department. Sanskar and Laksh's mother.
-----------

Dr. Annapurna: age 55

Sanskar and Laksh's badi ma.

----------

Mr Durga Prasad: 57

Sanskar and Laksh's bade papa. DIG of city.

-----------

Mr Shekhar Bose: Swara and Ragini's father. Assistant DIG of city.

Mrs. Sharmistha Bose: Swara's step mom and Ragini's real mom.

Dr. Nikhil Bose: Swara's step brother. Son of Shekhar and Sharmistha.